MR. BIG HEART

Gabriel and Hayley walk hand and hand down the side walk idly chatting about everything but nothing at the same time

"What was your childhood like?" Hayley peers up at him curiously. "Elijah had shown me from his point of view but there wasn't very much of you in it. Now that I think of it, you were only in small flashes as a teenager."

Gabriel avoids her eyes and sighs lowly when he realizes she wouldn't give this up. "Well I wasn't around a lot because I was married." He admitted.

Hayley gasps in surprise before barking out a laugh. "No way!"

"Have you ever heard of Tatia?" He looks down at her with a small smirk.

"Every once in a while I hear something about her from your brothers, why?" She narrows her eyes at him.

"I was married to her sister." He exhales as he remembers the crazy woman. "Never date a Petrova." He shudders.

"That bad?" She comments amused.

"She tried to get pregnant so many times but I just couldn't stomach the thought of a child with her." He seriously says.

"Would you ever want children? I mean if Klaus can have them I assume you can." She nervously laughs.

"Only if it was with the right little wolf." He winks at her and begins walking away while she stands there absolutely shocked.

With her face bright red she runs after him. "What are you staring at?" She questions confused and follows his line of vision.

He points at a woman that was maybe in her early twenties and shivering on a bench while her young child cuddled up to her coat. They both looked malnourished and freezing. "She just gave her daughter her coat so that she wouldn't freeze."

When he begins to walk across the street Hayley grabs him arm in confusion. "What're you doing?"

"Just follow me." He says with a warm smile.

As they start getting closer to the woman and child they notice the mother tightening her arms around the child in a frightened way.

"We mean no harm." Gabriel assures her with a friendly smile.

The lady still looked wary but Gabriel ignored it. Taking off his jacket he slowly hands it to the woman and begins taking out his wallet.

"I-I can't accept this." The lady's bottom lip wobbles as she frantically shakes her head.

"Please, I have more than enough." He assures her.

Hayley steps up to introduce herself. "Hi I'm Hayley, how come you guys aren't staying in a warming shelter?" She says concerned.

"They're all full." The lady says in shame.

While Hayley talks to the woman Gabriel bends down to speak to the child. "Hello, I'm Gabriel."