Chapter 5 - The Imminent

If you want to see the brave, look at those who can forgive. If you want to see the heroic, look at those who can love in return for hatred.

-Gita Shlok

While the night outside is filled with silence like dead there is a very strong storm going inside that close doors of the chamber of fire born empress of the illusionary Indraprastha. Nothing is in the right state of itself like earlier everything is broken in pieces of shreds. From bed to artifacts or the luxurious paintings hanged on the wall. Her room was one of the most dazzling rooms of the whole palace till yesterday but now it's nothing else than an example of destruction. In the middle of the destroyed room, the glorious Panchali is seated trying to find her broken parts in the mess.

She can feel every moment going outside her room but she is so broken from inside that she can't collect herself to let someone come near her

She can feel every moment going outside her room but she is so broken from inside that she can't collect herself to let someone come near her. This room is a visible representation of her concise. She knew when her husband arrived. She can also feel the torment of her twin after all they both came from the same fire. She also felt the divine peace that is brought by the illusionary Dwarka princess. There is a very kind of comfort and peace imamates from the aura of this both brother and sister duo which she never found in anyone else ever. She never got a chance to meet the godly queen of Dwarka but she is sure that if Krishna calls her the source of his every emotion and Arjun mentions her as the most beautiful woman on earth then she must be divine.

Right now she felt envious of each woman present on the earth as they all possess something which she almost lost that is her honor. She can still feel Dusaasan's hand on her hair, those evil eyes on her body when he was trying to disrobe her. Those malicious words and laughter of the whole court are ringing in her ears. She is burning in the fire of revenge. She wants the heads of every man present in that court lying at her feet. There is a reason she closed that gate like the gate of her heart. She doesn't want her fire to hurt her kids or that innocent girl who loves her. Neither she wants to make her brother angry nor did she want to face her husbands who failed to protect her. She remained sitting still in the same position for hours but the fire inside her kept rising with each passing minute. Then all of a sudden she felt relief like the first rain on a hot summer day. She doesn't need any explanation about the source of her relief. There is only one person on the entire earth right now whose mere presence can change the whole course of events. Her chain of thought broke when the voice of the divine Dwarkadheesh fell in her ear asking to open the door. She dragged her feet to open that large sandalwood door. There is no use in keeping it close because he may need the open door to come inside the room but her heart already opened her door to let him in. She opened it a little only to let him in. She is still not ready to face anyone else not till when she got a few answers.

"Why Govind? Why me" The first word came out her mouth when Krishna looked at the condition of her and her room.

"That whose purpose is great has to go through the toughest of struggles. You will be an example of change how you thought your struggles will be easy."