(Part 1) Monday Morning Blues

The clock on the bedside table blinked 3:00 in the morning as the dark figure silently walked to the side of the bed where the man lay sleeping. The dark figure raised his gun with its silencer and shot the man in the stomach.

The man Yelled then took his gun out and shot once in the shoulder. *BANG*

The dark figure grabbed his shoulder in pain then shot the man again. This time killing him.

A few seconds past then the dark figure turns to leave when another shot was fired from the hallway killing the intruder. *BANG*

AT NCIS:

Gibbs parked his truck, grabbing the two coffee cups before he walked over to Jack's car, smiling. "Morning." He says, opening her door.

"Good morning Cowboy and thank you." Jack said as she stepped out of her car then got her bag off the seat.

"You're welcome." He says, closing the door and handing her one cup then they start walking to the entrance.

Jack leans to him and kisses his cheek. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome." Gibbs smiles.

"Not just for the coffee, yesterday too when you checked on me and for being such a good listener, you know this time of year is tough for me." Jack touched Gibbs' hand with her free hand.

"Yeah I do." Gibbs said as he opened the door then they walked in. He gently squeezed Jack's hand in his.

They walk to the elevator, soon in the doors open and they walk inside.

Jack stopped the elevator between two floors. "Hey Cowboy...."

"Jack you know I..." Gibbs smiled then said. "Go ahead."

"Okay." Jack laughed a little. "This is our thing, me and you I mean, I like it being our little secret. Ya know?"

Gibbs started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Jack laughed, bumping Gibbs' shoulder.

"I'm not, I was gonna ask you the same thing." Gibbs said, smiling.

"Oh really?"

Gibbs smiled, saying. "Yeah."

Jack smiled then she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before saying. "Thank you Cowboy."

Gibbs smiled at Jack then he held her hand to his face and kissed it. Gibbs then got the elevator moving again.

Soon the elevator doors opened and they got out.

"Hey Gibbs lets go to my office so we can talk and have our coffee." Jack asks as they walk to the bullpen.

"Okay, lead the way." Gibbs says.

DOWN STAIRS:

"Ugh! Why does this elevator have to be so slow in the morning!?" Nick says, kicking the metal door.

"Oh hi Nick." Bishop says, walking to the door.

"This elevator is late again!"

"Good morning to you too Nick."

"Not really Ellie. First the hot water in my apartment is broken, meaning ice cold showers for me! Not to mention I thought I lost my creds this morning, so I basically turned my apartment inside out looking for them! Only to find them in the pants I had on yesterday!"

"Um.. wow Nick that's uh.. rough..."

"Hey guys, good morning." McGee said, walking to them.

"Haha.. no." Nick said, pushing the button again, this time it opened and he walked inside the elevator.