Chapter 18

Paxton

The past six hours have been the hardest of my life. Tonight is the full moon and Kayden has been here all day. The amount of energy it takes to hold back my wolf and resist taking Kayden and having my way with him is extensive. Every time I get a whiff of his delicious scent or touch him it makes it even harder for me to resist him.

Now, Kayden and Connor were watching a movie. Connor was sitting on Kayden's lap, leaning his head on Kayden's shoulder as they watched. Kayden had his arms wrapped around Connor's waist and he was resting his left cheek on Connor's head.

I smiled. I was so happy they were getting along because some day, I want us to be a family and hopefully that day is sometime soon.

I walked over and plopped on the couch with a little space between us so Kayden couldn't tempt me even more. This tactic didn't work though because I could smell his delicious scent from here. I tried to ignore it and watch the movie but his scent kept attacking my senses and making it hard for me to keep my wolf under control.

Luckily, just before my wolf won the battle, my mother walked in and found us on the couch. After she observed the scene, she smiled at me and winked.

"Hey, Connor, can you help me with these groceries?" Connor peered up at my mother, smiling and nodded, hopping off Kayden's lap and walking over to her side. "Hi Kayden!" she smiled. He waved back at her.

Then it struck me. She was giving me and Kayden some alone time. THANK YOU MOTHER!

As Connor and my mom left the room, I stood up in front of Kayden, grabbed both his hands, and pulled him up so he was standing in front of me. "What do you say we head up to my room for some alone time?" I asked.

Once it dawned on him what I was saying, his eyes changed from his usual brilliant blue to a bright purple and he smirked, pulling me quickly up to my room.

The minute we stepped into my room, Kayden turned on me, purple eyes blazing into mine as he slammed me against the now closed door and attacked my lips with his.

The feeling of finally being able to be with Kayden in this way was indescribable. His lips on mine sent waves of shock throughout my entire body and, along with the addition of sparks and tingles from Kayden's hands roaming all over me, lust overtook my entire being.

Kayden's tongue pushed through my lips, massaging mine and pulling a moan from both of us. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, crushing his lips on mine almost painfully.

His feet moved so his right knee was between my legs. He began moving his knee up and down, brushing my hardening member with each movement. I couldn't stop myself from moaning and control of my wolf was slipping with every passing second. I could smell Kayden's arousal as well which just spurred me on even more.

Kayden's hands found the hem of my shirt and pulled it off. His fingers ghosted my chest and stomach, sending delicious sparks up my body, causing a growl to rip from my lips. No matter how hard I tried, though, when he started playing with my nipples my control broke. My vision sharpened and I felt my canines growing in my mouth.

I slid my hands from around his neck to his chest. I pushed him back towards the bed as I tore off his shirt. Or rather, my shirt that he was wearing and DAMN! did he look hot in it.

When the backs of his knees hit the bed he fell backwards onto it. I climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. For a second, I was frozen. As Kayden was laying there, staring up at me with his bright purple eyes, naked from the waist up, I realized just how beautiful he was. Though most people saw his scars as ugly, signs of weakness, I see them as signs of strength. The scars on his body are reminders that he pushed through, even when he really didn't want to. In my mind, his strength makes him the person he is, and that person is beautiful.