Chapter 1

" Tomorrow, I 'll confess to Lan Zhan, Lan Wangji, the baby of my life!" Wei Ying announced to his and Lan Zhan's friends.

Jiang Cheng gagged then said " Finally! I'm so done with your pining" and rolled his eyes.

"That's great. I thought you'll continue to be oblivious for the rest of your life." Wen Qing

" Hey!"

" Good luck Wei xiong!" Nie Huaisang

" Do your best in facing the challenge Wei Ying!" Qingyang said looking quite mischievous than usual as she looked at Wen Qing and Wen Qing looked back at her. It looks like they're communicating with their eyes which is quite odd but Wei Ying chose to ignore it and just smiled widely like an idiot.

Wei Ying slumped down on his bedroom floor.

" Ui Wei Ying what happened? Got rejected or something? Hahaha" Jiang Cheng

" No, but I might as well be!" Wei Ying said looking pitiful.

Qingyang and Wen Qing laughed.

" Why what happened Wei xiong?" Huaisang said while Wei Ying narrowed his eyes at the two women with them.

" You knew about it don't you? "

" Don't say I didn't warn you Wei Ying haha"

" Just what happened?"

" Lan Zhan said yes. That she likes me too. We're together now but with one condition"

" What is it?"

" No kissing on the lips! Silly idiot me pretended to be okay with it and agreed!" Wei Ying said pouting.

The girls laughed again and the others joined them.

" I see now what you mean by the challenge Qingyang. Sigh. I thought it was about me confessing. Turns out it was the condition."

" Well. Lan Zhan's been inlove with you for years. Of course you confessing to her is not much of a challenge."

Wei Ying light up upon what he heard.

" Really? Why didn't you tell me then?! Nevermind that. What I want to know right now, is the reason of this condition she set on our relationship. She didn't even tell me a deadline... Wait does this mean I can never get to kiss her?! Oh no!" he said looking more miserable than before.

" What a pity Wei xiong hahaha"

" If you'll just be patient Wei Ying, you will know the reason one day. That is, if you are willing to endure and that you love her, more than your want to kiss her..."

It's been a week since they started their relationship. Wei Ying the CEO is currently in his office cracking his brain thinking of the reason why Lan Zhan would set this condition.

They met five years ago when Lan Zhan applied for the secretary position in his company. He hired her instantly because she's over qualified and also because she 's stunningly beautiful for her own good.