DISCLAIMER

◌ - DISCLAIMER - 

1.) Despite the fact that this is a predominantly Draco Malfoy x Original Female Character fanfiction, my OFC (Madeline Bisset) will have a relationship with another character for the beginning of the book. The Draco Malfoy plotline will make itself present when I feel that the character development for Madeline has reached that moment (most likely during the end of her fifth year - baring in mind that this fic begins in Madeline's fourth year) 

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

2.) As a Harry Potter fanfiction writer and a queer woman, I'd just like to clarify that I wholeheartedly do NOT support JK Rowling or any of her views towards communities that have been harmed/continue to be harmed by her failure to include diversity in her books/her continued statements and actions. 

In terms of my own writing, I will most definitely be straying from the lackluster canon storyline by including more diversity and eliminating harmful racist and sexist stereotypes in the story. I may not always do this correctly or perfectly, so if you are one of my readers; please inform me if I don't do so and I will remedy it by rewriting relevant parts in the story.

All my profiles and stories are a safe space for LGBTQ+ people. This story will include LGBTQ+ themes, characters and relationships. However, although I myself am a queer woman, I cannot speak for the majority of the community, and I recognise that it is important to pass the mic. Therefore, if you are a fic writer with an LGBTQ+ OC character, please message me privately to add your fic to this chapter, or leave it in a comment on this statement. 

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

3.) Some sections of this work are taken from the original book manuscripts. This includes things such as speeches made in canon events. However, the character of Madeline Bisset, the storyline, and her family are all my original work. Caradoc Dearborn is a real character in the Harry Potter franchise, and is mentioned by Moody when discussing the Order of the Phoenix with Harry. The backstory created for his character is my original creation. 

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

4.) This story is also published on FanFiction. net, and Archive of Our Own under the username LilacSkies or Lilac_Skies. These are the only places I have published this story under. If you'd like to contact me, my Tumblr is Babixxi.

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

5.) THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING! This is because of my laptop breaking, and therefore losing the newest chapters, as well as my plotline/storyline files. To recover from this, I'm going through the story and ensuring I've got a new plotline drawn out that matches the events of the fic so far. 

All chapters with edits/revisions will have the date written at the bottom of the chapter. If not, the chapter has yet to be reviewed.

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

CHANGES FROM THE CANON:

- Fred and George are only one year above Harry Potter's year, making them one year older than Madeline
- Astoria Greengrass does not attend Hogwarts