6. Tuitions and Tutus Part 1

After Jake and Maddie left, I got up and put my apron on again

After Jake and Maddie left, I got up and put my apron on again. I was on cleaning duty today so I had to stay a bit late.

James, Georgia, Harvey and Sasha, my co-workers, had left already, so I was all alone in the café. It felt so nice to be alone for once.

Ever since I got involved with the whole Liam thing, I've been so weird. Like, I never volunteer to help anybody with anything, and I really do prefer to be alone.

But with him, it's different. It's like I would be alone, but if he was there with me, it'd make it a little nicer. Which is crazy, because there's nothing more pleasurable to me than to be all alone and curl up with a good book.

I shook off these thoughts and plugged in my earphones to my phone and put them on. Then I went into the broom closet to grab, well, a broom.

I began sweeping/dancing because who hasn't wanted to feel like Cinderella like that?

Okay, maybe I got a little carried away with the dancing, probably way too much.

The doorbell rang, signalling that the door to the café had just opened. I stopped dead in my tracks and took of my earphones and started to say, "Sorry, the café's closed," but when I turned around, it was... "Jake?" 

Hey guys! This is probably the shortest chapter I have ever written, but in case you haven't read the title, this particular chapter will probably have a few parts, maybe 2, probably 3, because this café scene needs a lot of POV switches

Hey guys! This is probably the shortest chapter I have ever written, but in case you haven't read the title, this particular chapter will probably have a few parts, maybe 2, probably 3, because this café scene needs a lot of POV switches. The next part will be up as soon as I'm done writing, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I love y'all and thanks for reading FS!

~Lia