11. Basic Bitch

I'd almost given up looking for that basic bitch, when one afternoon, I noticed Jake...

WITH A GIRL!

She was blindfolded, so I couldn't see her face, but she had red hair and fairly light skin. She was laughing and bumping into random things as Liam pulled her towards the school gates and into a taxi. 

I silently followed them and got into another taxi. 

"Hi," I said to the driver. "Follow that taxi, please!" I pointed to the taxi Liam and that bitch was in.

"What do you take me for?" the driver rolled his eyes in the rearview. "One of those taxi drivers in the movies? No thanks. I will not be getting into something illegal today."

"They're getting away!" I whined.

"Sorry, Princess," he answered. "You want to follow that taxi, you walk out and do it yourself."

"Urgh!" I groaned and got out. "You idiots don't know who I am! My mother's the founder of Tessa's Cosmetics! She can ruin your whole entire life!"

The driver just laughed. "You can't ruin what's already ruined, but I invite her to try."

I slammed the car door and walked back through the gates.

I can't believe that idiot had the nerve to deny me! ME! 

I snapped open my new phone and searched through the contacts for Fifi.

"Fifi!" I whined when she picked up. "I found who Jake chose over me!"

"Really?" Fifi asked. "Who?"

I looked at my nails. They needed a trim. "I didn't say I knew who she was, you idiot! I just said that I saw who she was."

"But I though you said-"

"ENOUGH ABOUT YOU FIFI!" I yelled. "Just find out how many blonde girls at this school have fair skin, k?"

"Probably about 90% percent of them, but I'm not racist or-"

"You are a total good for nothing, Fifi!" I scolded. "I'll just do it myself, you ungrateful hoe!"

With that, I hung up on her and walked back to my dorm. Whoever that bitch was, she was going to pay!

 Whoever that bitch was, she was going to pay!

So... Um, I haven't updated since last year. But Happy 2021! Anyways, I'm too lazy to explain why I haven't been online for so long, so just check my announcements if you really want to know. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter of FS and don't forget to vote, comment and follow! I love y'all!

~Lia