8. Cancelled

"CANCELLED?" I stared at the poster

"CANCELLED?" I stared at the poster. "Why did he cancel meeting his soulmate?!"

I stomped my foot angrily as Fifi, my best friend- well, not really a best friend her house is big so I just use her for parties- looked around nervously, as if to see if anyone was watching.

"Fifi!" I cried to her. "I swear I will cancel the bitch who cancelled me! I swear she will be crying by the time I'm done with her!"

"Y-yes, Alexa," Fifi said.

"Now find out who she is for god's sake!" I yelled at her.

"But-"

"Ugh," I sighed. "You are such a good for nothing! I'll do it myself."

I snapped my fingers. "Back home now."

I started walking back towards the gates as Fifi scurried along behind me holding my Prada handbag.

The next day, I figured out that whoever was the reason for the cancel would probably rehearse with Jake at the Dance Room in the gym, so starting that next day, I began going to the Dance Room everyday after school hours to see if they'd be there

The next day, I figured out that whoever was the reason for the cancel would probably rehearse with Jake at the Dance Room in the gym, so starting that next day, I began going to the Dance Room everyday after school hours to see if they'd be there. But I tried every possible time that they could be there, but still. No Jake. No bitch.

Then I realised that they probably reserved the room for themselves and the front office lady would probably know what time it was reserved for, and even the name of that bitch. So, I went up to the front office that evening.

"Hey, Gertrude!" I smiled at the front office lady.

"Oh," she said glumly. "The 'Cancelled?!' young lady. What do you want?"

I gritted my teeth. How dare somebody talk to me like that?!

But I kept an overall straight face and asked, "Oh, just wanting to know who has reserved the Dance Room for tomorrow."

"Let's see here," she said looking through the computer. "Nobody. Would you like to book it?"

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"I said, 'Would you-" Gertrude started, but I yelled at her in between words.

"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID!" I said. "My whole plan is ruined!"

"Wah wah," Gertrude imitated me with no hint of sympathy in her voice. "Do you want to book the Dance Room or not?"

I just scoffed and walked away as Gertrude yelled after me, "I'll take that as a 'no'!"

This was just so impossible! Still, that bitch, whoever she was, was going to pay.

Hey guys!

I know I say this a lot, but a double chapter is guaranteed for today. I have a lot of time and sorry queenieexxx but Nick's chapter might take a while. There's still a lot I need o cover before I can move on to the others. Please forgive me 🥺 Also, today is my mom's gender reveal (she's pregnant for the 8th time. We're going to have to find a bigger house, I'm already sharing a room with my little sister and my 5 brothers are occupying 2 rooms) and I made the cake, so wish me luck! Anyways, next chapter is going to be a Casake chapter and after that it's a Nickannah (Nick x Hannah) chapter, but I have another Nick Ship on the way. Ooh! Love triangles!! Anyways, thanks for reading chapter 8 of DWM, I love y'all and don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

~Lia