Chapter 8

Lia

"Hey Jake." I say nervously.

We're in my room right now. Jake is sitting at my desk and I'm packing my lax stuff.

"What's up." He looks up from his phone.

"I uh. I'm hanging out with Colton tonight if that's okay." I say. I almost feel like I'm gonna throw up.

Jake looks at me making me feel uncomfortable. I look anywhere but him.

"Come here." He says.

I walk across the room and stand in front of him. He places his phone face down on my desk. He then places his hands on my hips and spins me around. He then pulls me into his lap.

"It's okay with me." He says. He starts playing with my ponytail. "As long as you don't you Know, do anything. But have fun babe."

For some reason this intimidates me.

"Okay Jake." I say.

He pulls me in for a kiss. We kiss for a few seconds then pull away.

"You're getting heavy." He gently pushes me off. I ignore the sinking feeling in my stomach.

I walk across the room and grab my lacrosse stuff. I pretend what he said didn't effect me.

"Let's Go." I say standing up slinging my lax bag over my shoulder and my stick in one hand.

Jake looks up from his phone then at me again. He stuffs his phone in his pocket and stands up.

We walk down the stairs together.

"Hey Baby sis!" Alex yells watching us walk down the stairs.

"Hi!" I say running the rest of the way down the stairs.

I run up to Alex and give him a big hug.

"You going to lax?" He asks.

"Yeah." I nod. I then look back at Jake, "uh Alex this is my boyfriend, Jake." I grab onto Jakes arm and pull him towards me.

Jake shrugs me off and walks up to Alex. Alex extends his hand out to Jake for him to shake it.

"Alex Johnson." My brother says firmly shaking Jake's hand.

"I know exactly who you are bro!" Jake says excitedly.

_____

"Don't do anything funny with him." Jake says. One arm on the steering wheel and the other resting on the center console.

"Jake, I'm not." I reassure him one more time.

"You're mine. You know I won't be too happy if I found out there's funny business." I can see Jake tense up.

"Yes Jake, I know. I'm late can I go now please?" I reach for the door handle and pull on it to find that it's locked.

I turn back around and look at Jake. He reaches out and grabs the back of my head. He forcefully pulls me in for a kiss. He grabs my hand and placed it where the sun doesn't shine.

Oh dear I better read the Bible later or something.

I try to pull away but his grip on me is strong. I take my hands and push his chest.

"I'm late." Is all I say before I quickly grab my stuff, unlock the car and get out.

When I go to shut the door Jake's eyes stare at me intensely. The aggressive and angry feeling radiating off of him. I feel scared. I feel like I'm going to cry. I just love overreacting don't I?