chapter 1

-right after the second prom

"Alright so everyone left." Dee Dee said a bit annoyed "looks like we'll have to clean this up ourselves."

Angie looked at her with a slight smirk and said "No can do, I have to get my beauty rest" she turned around and started walking towards the exit.
"Yeah, and I have some scheduling to do," Bary added while walking with Angie

"Looks like it's just you and me," Tom said

"Yep." Dee Dee replied, slightly embarrassed

As they were cleaning Tom kept on stealing glances at Dee Dee which didn't go unnoticed by her. Tom couldn't help it, she was too beautiful.

Anxiously he made his way to her, as he was standing far across the room. As he was walking he gathered the courage to tell her the words he so longed to tell her...

Dee Dee took notice in him, she gulped rather loudly, but not loud enough for him to hear.

"You're looking alluring tonight Dee Dee," he says when he reached her

Dee Dee blushes to hear the compliment fall from his lips "Thank you Tom" she says softly "You look charming." she states while tugging on a string light making them all slide down the piece of structure they were hung around. Turning around, now inches apart, their height difference now visible as Dee Dee's shoes were departed from her a while back.

"You're absolutely gorgeous Dee Dee," Tom said whilst looking into her welcoming hazel blue eyes. Hearing the compliment she turned an intense red color "Tom..." she whispered

"Shhhh" he whispered back

Leaning in he captured Dee Dee's lips to which she immediately responded

With their lips moving in sync Tom pulled Dee Dee closer, which caused her to moan softly. Dee Dee wrapped her arms around his neck and Tom wrapped his arms around her waist.

Both of them were now feeling aroused. As much as they wanted to take things further they both knew they had to stop but neither of them could bring themselves to do so but the lack of oxygen eventually drove them apart.

When they pulled back, Tom looked into her eyes and saw the insecurities and doubt he wanted to make them all go away.

"So... what now?" Dee Dee asked, avoiding the doubt that filled her mind.

To which Tom replied," What do you want to happen?"

"Maybe something more interesting than apples and bees?" was her response, before Tom spoke again both of them burst out laughing.

"Does going to my house sound more interesting than APPLEBEE'S ?" he asked

"Apples and bees, Applebee's same thing, but yes going to your house sounds more interesting," she answered

"We can continue cleaning up tomorrow," Tom stated

"Orrrr we can pay someone to clean for us, I am rich, principal, or have you forgotten?" Dee Dee spoke.

Tom chuckled at her response " No ms Allen, I have not forgotten about your wealth."

"Good." was her response, turning her back to him and started walking towards the door, turning around she caught Tom staring at her "C'mon you old man," she ordered, Tom immediately started speed walking towards her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-in Tom's car

Tom was the one who was driving while Dee Dee sat in the passenger's seat

They were in a deep conversation about which new broadway show is better, All my son's or moulin rouge, Dee Dee thought moulin was better but Tom thought All my sons were better.

"Moulin Rouge is directed by Alex Timbers!" Dee Dee giggled, she was so happy.

"Okay Dee Dee I hear you but I mean Francesca Carpanini was brilliant in All my Sons, " Tom added whilst pulling up in his driveway.

When Tom said that Dee Dee fell quiet, which immediately caught Tom's attention.

Dee Dee's mind was filled with insecurities, although she was a narcissist she was very insecure and had a lot of anxiety.

"What Dee Dee? what did I say?" Tom asked

"Do you think she's better than me?" she quaked, Tom put the car in park, turned to her, and said, "Dee Dee I don't think she's better than you, what I meant was her acting was alright in that play." He lifted her chin to look at him and said "YOU ARE DEE DEE ALLEN! actors strive to be like you." he exclaimed

When he said that she softly chuckled and said "I'm sorry, I don't know why I felt so insecure."

"Dee Dee it's normal to feel insecure at times especially with your career, a lot of people criticize you," Tom remarked.

"You're right Tom, again I'm sorry ." Dee Dee apologized

Tom looked into her eyes before saying "Alright let's go inside" those words made her smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

HELLO EVERYONE!

chile so I had this story idea for a while but I never knew how to write it but now I low-key do

ill try to update as much and soon as possible

(also thanks to @Cherylouise_ for helping me with this chapter)

ANYWAYS love yall <3