f o u r

january 1, 2020

no one told sunoo that anxiety is going to be such a bigger asshole than it already is this morning.

he gets it, okay?

he messed up big time the moment he drank the punch he didn't even suspect was spiked. classic newbie mistake.

he messed up by letting his emotions take full control of him that night. he messed up thinking about kissing sunghoon and even more when he acted on it.

but what really concluded him screwing things up is when he accidentally kissed lee heeseung. of all people he could kiss by mistake, why would it have to be him?

it had been my first kiss, he thinks sadly to himself.

it's not like he has a grudge against the guy but heeseung literally has people fighting over who gets to kiss him first. sunoo, with all due respect, doesn't really care. he never intended for him to be involved yet for some reason, his lips chose to fall on his.

he really shouldn't have agreed on attending. he didn't learn his lesson on sunghoon's birthday party nearly 2 years ago.

gosh, why did i do that?

waking up today feels like torture. he wakes up with a faint headache and an irritating buzz in his ears. then, he finds his phone filled with a bunch of messages from jungwon.

'sunoo-hyung, where are you? it is almost midnight!'
Seen.
11:40 pm

'you better reply, you idiot!'
Seen.
11:45 pm.

sunoo groans to himself, slapping a hand to his face in frustration.

'they're counting down. 10 minutes, sunoo-hyung.'
Seen
11:50 pm

'the only explanation i would accept for your disappearance is you finding park sunghoon to kiss him.'
Seen
11:55 pm

oh, that's what i did. except i kissed the wrong guy.

a sudden reminder of kissing lee heeseung makes sunoo feel like crying at his misfortune.

he is not sure he wants to know how people would react if they find out what happened.

to think that every bet they made would now be invalid because he kissed lee heeseung, sunoo is surely going to get beaten up. he prays they don't ruin his face. anything but his face.

the thought of his face getting bruised sends him wincing.

as weird as it seems, paranoia strikes sunoo. his eyes widen as they moved across the room for signs of someone. seon from school might jump out of his closet and strangle him for stealing his chance of being the it boy.

he shakes his head, the motion making him slightly lightheaded. his stomach tightens to a knot and he feels like choking.

they cannot know. they cannot know. they cannot know.

with a heavy sigh, sunoo continues to scroll through jungwon's messages.

'ni-ki kissed me! oh my god!'
Seen
1

2:03 am

oh good for you.

'hyung, i swear if you don't show up, i'm calling your sister and tell her you're the one who broke her hairblower.'
Seen
12:07 am