Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Describing the experience as enjoyable would do it a disservice. It was very different from what I was used to. For starters, I felt a bit nervous which usually was never an issue because I'd only ever slept with Dane. My last wax had been about two and a half weeks ago and for a fleeting moment I was worried about the hair. Malachi didn't care and nor did he give me a chance to really think about it. He undressed me quite swiftly and then instructed me to get on all fours which I found odd but did anyways. Then he ate my ass. I was stunned again because it wasn't a feeling I'd ever experienced. Dane went down on me on occasion and although he never complained about it, I could tell it wasn't his favourite thing to do. He did it whenever there was an actual occasion like my birthday or valentine's day or whenever he was in a very good mood, but I knew he would never go any further. I never asked because I didn't think it would be something.

Boy was I w r o n g.

If I was being dramatic, I would say that it changed my life but actually, what it did do was change the almost conservative ideas I had around sex and pleasure. I was very comfortable with Dane, but we knew each other so well that we didn't do much exploring. We had fallen into a routine of a bit of missionary, a bit of me going on top and then finishing off with doggy. Even though I tried not to compare, I couldn't help myself. Not only was the order different but I ended up being in positions I had never even imagined myself being in. Positions which showcased his strength and put my flexibility to the test.

It was thrilling.

I think the biggest thing that I compared was the size. Dane did not have a small piece and from what I had gathered, I was quite lucky. It wasn't too thick, but it was a bit long in line with the rest of his body. Malachi was both thick and long and admittedly, it was quite painful at the start. I was unsure whether to say anything because I didn't want to be awkward, but I also wanted to enjoy myself. In the end, I didn't have to say anything because after trying to ease himself in for a short while, he kissed me on the back then quickly found some lube in his nightstand.

I was really shocked at how gentle and intuitive he was. In a weird way he just seemed to know what to do and how to do it. His gentleness was shocking because it contrasted starkly from his outward appearance. You'd expect a guy to be as tall and muscular as him to sort of manhandle you, not on purpose but just because they weren't aware of their own strength. But he handled me with care and it made me feel special. I felt like I had introduced to a whole new world of pleasure outside my old routines and in all honesty, it confused me. A lot. Had this been the reason why Dane was so indecisive about our relationship?

Another thing that was different with Malachi was that when I woke up, he was still right next to me sleeping. It wasn't something I was used to because of Dane's insomnia so, for I while I just watched him sleep. It was peaceful watching his chest move up and down rhythmically and he looked cute with his eyes closed. After a bit I got slightly restless and as I tried to get comfortable again his eyes slowly fluttered open and he yawned. If elephants yawned, I'd imagine it to look like whatever he did.

"Morning," he said afterwards smiling at me half asleep. His morning voice was deeper and huskier than his normal voice which I didn't actually think was possible.

"It might as well be midday," I replied.

He rolled over and checked the time on his alarm clock. "Good night?" he asked once he rolled back over.

I scoffed. "What the fuck do you think?"

He chuckled and stretched out his arms over his head. He had very little armpit hair and didn't smell. Both features were attractive.