Chapter 3 🖤

𝙻𝚊'𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙻𝚊'𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒- 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚎 , 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊

𝙻𝚊'𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙻𝚊'𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒- 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚎 , 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊

I woke up to Murda's arm around my stomach. I reached over to my night stand to see the time.

"Damn it's 1:00pm already?"

I started to move from Murda's grasp but he wouldn't let me go.

"Fuck you going bruh ? Lay down"

"No I gotta pee" I said while removing his arm.

He sucked his teeth & balled up some of the cover to I'm guessing to replace my body.

I made my way to the bathroom and started to pee. Next thing Ik my bathroom door opens.

Murda just was standing in my doorway staring at me.

"May I piss in peace ?"

"I gotta pee"

"Ok I gotta nother bathroom down the hall. You see me using mine right?"

"Bruh loose the attitude it's to early fa that shit."

"Nigga shut the fuck up its 1 in the afternoon"

Murda walked out the bathroom and into my room.

"I wiped myself and stripped outta my clothes so I could get ready to shower.

I then got my toothbrush from off of the counter and brought it in the shower with me.

I just decided to bath and brush my teeth right now to get it out the way.

After about 15 minutes of being in the shower I finally got out and wrapped the towel around my body.

I went into my room to see Murda on my ps4 playing gta 5.

"Damn nigga just follow me cause there go 12 right there" Murda yelled in the mic.

I walked into my closet to change into some clothes. After I changed I decided to check my phone.

𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 💞

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘
𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 & 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛.