1.1

Please Stop If you don't read the Manga!

This first chapter doesn't include spoilers but this story will progress into the Manga...

...

Entry 1 :

An awkward encounter...

. . .

"Heh, Emma, Ray, and Norman...? You guys sound interesting already!"

『 Y/ᑎ 』

It was a rainy day when I arrived at the grace field plantation... laughter from the house in the distance made me even more curious about these children.

He described them with such importance, it was disgusting. They managed to get a few perfect marks so what... "It makes me want to yawn" I mumbled under the cold.

The umbrella was hardly withstanding the wind and rain... I should hurry this up! It was supposed to be noon but with all these clouds you can easily mistake it for the evening. "But, What's a mysterious entrance without a bit of darkness?" I asked before knocking on the orphanage door.

I could hear everything stop...

I started to open the door, "Hello?" I let the door close behind me... Everybody stared at me, I felt like rolling my eyes "it's rude to stare" I whispered...

The click-clacking of heels gathered my attention... Isabella was surprised, "Oh Y/n I wasn't suspecting you today" She was surprised, it was true She did ask for a sister... and I definitely didn't fit the lowly title.

"You're just in time for lunch, did you eat already?" She grabbed my hands, "Come meet your new siblings" The mom improvised. The kids started to crowd us...

Soon all the children were around me... and the footsteps stopped... I couldn't stop observing this place. I was in total awe, fear of what this place might make of me, and wonder of how much fun it could bring me.

"Meet Y/n your new older sister, She's 12!" She introduced me... "Hi, I'm Y/n I hope I can get to know everybody in the near future!" I flashed a smile and waved... The little ones started to hug me, "You look like a princess" a girl with a ponytail chimed, "Where did you come from?" a bigger girl with braided pigtails added. "Wanna play with us?" a girl with a big smile said...

"Come on Jemina, Alica, and Anna We don't want to crowd her!" Emma picked up Jemina... "I'm Emma!" The orange-haired girl...

I started to silently snicker, "Her hair totally reminded me of Candy corn hehe..." I thought, Keeping a straight face... "Nice to meet you!" I grinned...

"There's still playtime, wanna hang out?" The carrot top suggested, "Ahh Sure!" I clapped my hands. There's a lot you can tell from a person, just by taking a glance. "Emma was definitely too kind" I believed. "It was pathetic"

The girl dropped Jemina with the smaller kids and headed back my way. "Oh, you should meet Norman and Ray!" She held my hand. "Oh ok, I don't see the problem with that"

. . .

"Ok maybe there was a problem" I pondered... We're all stuck in the library just after introducing ourselves, It was just awkward silence.

"So Y/-"

"Where did you come from?" Interrupting Emma, Ray got straight to the point. "Ray you can't just ask that" Emma whined as she nudged him... "Oh it's fine, I came from another orphanage...but instead of getting adopted I was transferred here" I scratched my nape nervously.

"I haven't heard from my little siblings in while now that you mention it" I tapped my cheek... I took a small glance, 'They took the bait'. Well except Ray...

"Hey no need to get all sad, I'm pretty sure they're fine!" I shake my hands, tryna get rid of the sad faces, "So do you guys have any cards or board games?" I ask... "Oh we have some In here" Emma started to look around the library.

...

We ended up finding Uno to play, surprisingly They're pretty good... but Emma was totally flunking, It was all over her face. "How are you guys so good at this ?!" She yelled as She grabbed another 4 cards. "It's ok Emma, you still have a chance" Norman assured the girl, even if he did already say "Uno out". "Your definitely gonna lose Emma" Ray scoffed playfully. "Ray~" Emma whined.

"Haha, Uno out!" I called between the Chaos, "Huh?!?" Emma and Ray said in unison... "Haha Second place!" I cheer. Ray was not happy losing to me...

Our scores ended up being Norman the Smart-sy pants 1st, Me the Al-mighty, Ray I don't know about him he's weird 3rd, and Emma the candy corn incarnation as 4th...

"Good job everybody" Emma put a thumbs up, hiding her pain... "Ahh Thanks!" I say as I look up. "well I'm gonna go help Mama set up for dinner Emma You coming?" Norman asked the living carrot. "Ahh Yes talk to you later!" I jump up...

Soon the two left leaving me with of course Ray... "So are you gonna keep up this facade," He asked, "I hate people like you... suspicious" I snap back...

Me & Ray knew each other prior to today sadly... but right now I wouldn't want to talk about that.

"Yeah yeah, Why are you here" He questioned, His eyes were throwing daggers... "If I said I was here to have fun with you guys would You believe me?" I said, "No" He quickly replied...

"Exactly" I show my point. Ray groaned... "You at least owe me an answer since I never told your secret of that day... Why did you pick the name, Minerva?" The raven-haired bastard continued.

"No wonder we dislike each other"

"You obviously keep ignoring my question"

"Fine, I picked the Name Minerva as a joke... and The reason I'm here I simply don't know"

...

This was an Awkward encounter

___________________

You just read 1012 words!

____________________

This is my 3rd time re-writing this story! I'm really confident I can execute it right this time!

So Please Vote if your excited for the continuation of the series, and comment if you have any worries...

|Edited|