Welcome Info, Request Form and Fandom List

Welcome to my book of one shots! It was a bit stressful to write full length stories while I was in school, so I figured to occupy my writing needs I could do this instead (while still working on my slow updated stories). I do have a few things to mention, though.

- You can request from anything on the list, but ONLY from the list of shows/books/movies I put because there are a lot of things that I have not seen nor read. Ex: Do not request for me to do a x Reader from Vampire Diaries if Vampire Diaries is not on the list, get it? I may have forgotten a few things I'm into, so you can ask, but again, if it's not on the list, big chance I won't do it.

- IMPORTANT: I do put this as a disclaimer, most of the one-shots will have a female reader x male character because that is easier for me to write, but I can definitely try to work in some male reader x female character, male x male and female x female if you so request it (or if I have inspiration for one). I will do my best to accommodate and we can discuss it in the request as well. As another disclaimer, please, please, PLEASE make sure that if you want to request one where the reader is trans or non-binary or genderfluid, you discuss it with me first. I put this disclaimer on here, not to be rude or discriminating or anything, I say this because I don't want to offend people by poorly representing them. I will be honest; I am kind of naïve when it comes to the details of a lot of different sexual orientations and gender identities. I am a cis straight female, so I don't know anything about people's experiences being a different gender, and I don't want to be that person who poorly represents them. Honestly, whatever orientation or gender you are, I think you are amazing, and if I ever, EVER offend you with my writing, PLEASE let me know so I can fix it.

- I can do either romantic or friendship one shots if you so choose, because I know some of the characters on this list are canonically younger so sometimes it's weird to make it romantic. You can request to make them older.

- I can make attempts at different AU's as well, like high school, soulmates, other fandoms, parent, modern, etc. Some AU's I might have trouble with because I'm not too familiar with them, but I will try my best.

- I DO NOT DO SMUT. You can go somewhere else for your nasty needs. You can request as to how heated a relationship gets between characters, but I draw the line at sex. I can hint that it happened, but I WILL NOT WRITE IT.

- You may request for a Character x Character, but I will say that those will be slightly more difficult if the characters are not already a couple.

- A name can be requested as well. Like, it doesn't have to be (Y/N) x Character. You can request a name for the "reader."

- You can do song requests; however, those might take a little longer to come out if I've never listened to the song before.

- I can do multiple part one shots as well, if that's your kind of thing.

- MASSIVE SPOILER ALERTS ON ALL OF THESE. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ/WATCHED THESE AS FAR AS I HAVE, THEN YOU PROBABLY WILL HAVE THINGS SPOILED FOR YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Request Form:

- Name (optional)

- Gender

- Character

- Scenario (please be descriptive and specific, I need something to work with)

- Relationship scale: from friendship to romance

List

- Avatar: the Last Airbender

- Harry Potter (Marauder Era, Golden Trio Era, Next Gen Era, Hogwarts Mystery)

- Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus

- Kingdom Keepers

- Disney/Pixar (can do gender-bent characters as well, this also covers Disney Channel shows and movies)

- Lunar Chronicles

- Supernatural (up to season 4)

- Once Upon a Time (up to season 4)

- NCIS (between season 3 and 11)

- The Chronicles of Narnia

- Gravity Falls

- Star Wars

- Rise of the Guardians

- Miraculous Ladybug

- Danny Phantom

- Criminal Minds

- Julie and the Phantoms

- Voltron (up to season 2)

- The Outsiders

- Kingdom Hearts

-        Carmen Sandiego

Disclaimer: any artwork, videos, music or pictures I use in these chapters are not mine, they are things I have found on the internet, so credits to all original artists. And I do not own anything related to any of these fandoms, just my own characters and spins on the stories. Credits to all original creators of any of these movies, shows and books and their characters.

None of these have been edited.