file 1.1

Title: Love Guidance

Genre: Romance/Humor

Summary: Moon Byulyi is a serious and reliable class representative that is loved and adored by everyone, teacher or student; male or female. Though the only one that happens to break this cool persona is none other than her homeroom teacher, Kim Seokjin.

-

"Class rep, we're out of plywood. Where should we get a restock?"

"Byul-ah we are lacking fabric for the costumes, should we just rent the other costumes?"

It was in the middle of October and school was hectic for one class representative since their school Halloween party was near. Moon Byulyi had caught a cold the previous week and was not able to attend school for 3 days. Luckily, her classmates had done a pretty good job of setting up their plan while she was gone.

Or at least that's what she had hoped for.

Her eyes scanned the poster that was being painted by her male classmates and the stress was already getting to her.

"Sandeul," her tone was crisp that it caused the said man to flinch from his position.

"B-Byul-ah! You're back. How're you feeling now?"

His question was ignored as she took a step closer to the incorrect poster he was painting. She tried to reread the poster trying to check if she was still coming down with something but no matter how many times she did, the intricate calligraphy of "Fairy Tale Café" was staring back at her.

Sandeul was fidgeting nervously with his paintbrush at hand already trying to form an explanation as to not have his ass handed to him. He knew that Byulyi was a reasonable person and very kind that's why she is loved by all, mostly by the female population. But still, you know what they say right? The kind ones are the people you shouldn't really piss off and seeing that frown on her face already sets warning alarms in his head.

"Sandeul, what is this?"

"I... It's the poster...for our class..."

"I can see that."

"A-and we agreed that we'll be d-doing a host club, right?"

"Yes."

"S-so here it is...ta dah?"

Sandeul laughs nervously as Byulyi just continues to stare at him. He tried to avoid her eyes as much as possible because he seriously cannot handle the ominous aura starting to form around her.

"Then why does it say 'Fairy Tale Café'?"

"Deullieeeee~ Jin-sunsengnim said that sign should have been done before the rep comes back. He said that we should surprise her with this change of idea."

Hanis sweet voice entered Byulyi's ears as if answering her question while to Sandeul it sounded like the voice of an angel coming to his rescue. He quickly hid behind her and peeked at the other female while explaining everything in one breath, "Jin-sunsengnim told us that having a host club as our activity for the festival, we wouldn't be garnering much attention since half of the student population will be boys. As much as he knew that you are popular with both genders, it still wouldn't guarantee a huge profit."

"Oh, and Jin-sunsengnim said he really wanted to see you wear a dress!"

Sandeul's eyes widen and started hitting Hani on her arm, the panic in him further rising. "Y-yah! You idiot! You should've left that part out!"

She merely furrowed her brows at her friend's weird behaviour and pinching the hand that kept on hitting her, "Wae? I was just telling her the plan since the festival is nearing so she could be updated right away."