𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜 (2/2)

"You're planning on surprising them?"

She scoffed, glaring at the pale man right next to her, What a sick joke, (y/n) silently degraded the teacher, Can't believe I grew up knowing this guy.

She returned her gaze to the 'deceased' boy who's currently distracted by the bright flashy colors of the film displayed before him. (y/n) was relieved that he's still breathing and very much healthy. She's not even going to question why he's alive. However, knowing the fact that no one was there to help him as well as the others made her heart heavy. The feeling was inevitable. As angsty as it sounds, she felt useless.

"Why am I even here?" (y/n) quietly muttered, shaking her head in incredulity.

"You know what? I'm glad you told me about this earlier than the others," She said, focusing on the movie that's currently onscreen, "If you didn't, I would've kicked both of your asses six feet under to make up for the wasted tears."

"Hey, no need to be violent...you're kidding, right?"

"You know me."

The (y/n) hawk-like eyes remained focused on the screen. The actors' poorly acted screaming seemed scarier to Satoru now that the girl basically threatened him.

His illuminating rhinestone eyes widen under the dark, "Haha...ye~ah, glad I did," He proceeded to nervously laugh, tugging the collar of his turtleneck.

"A-ny-ways, let's head upstairs and cook together, like good ol' times," Gojo puts his weight on the girl's shoulder, sluggishly leading her towards the stairs.

'Cooking together' is mostly Gojo bragging and not doing anything while the girl cooks and insults him. It was painful to admit, but (y/n) really missed the 'good ol' times'.

"He's currently training, don't wanna bother him," He hummed. The (h/c) sorcerer raised her eyebrows, "Watching movies is part of his training? Unfair," she pouted, stepping out of the basement.

No wonder he didn't noticed us. I thought he was just freeloading, the sorcerer smiled in disbelief.

"That's far more better than getting brutally beaten up by the higher-ups," she chuckled at her unfortunate circumstances. The silverette frowned but quickly recovered, scoffing.

"You're laughing? Jeez, you have such a dark sense of humor," the silverette scrutinized, removing himself from the girl.

"I got it from you."

Gojo ignored her remark as he sift through the the unused pots and pans in the cabinet, almost cutting himself by a random knife he didn't know was placed there.

"You know, the reason why I brought you here is to train his reflexes and strength while I'm gone."

(y/n)'s mouth twitched, I don't think he needs that after he showed me that one night of what he's capable of.

(In reference of 'Frustrations and Exchange Students')

"In short, you want me to beat his ass? And babysit him?"

"Yup. Unfortunately, the oldies want me to attend a few meetings, hope ya don't mind," He raised himself up and stretched his back, his spine made a few cracking noises.

"Old," She spat.

"Oi."

After a few hours of Gojo trying to eat most of the food and the girl almost cutting her finger off several times due to stress, (y/n) managed to make a decent meal enough for the three of them.

Satoru's phone rang throughout their kitchen mishap but Gojo ignored it until they were done making the meal.

"Ah, I'll be going now, (y/n)-chan. You can call Itadori-kun up for dinner," Gojo sighed, adjusting his blindfold, "I'll go find a bento box."

"You're not staying for dinner?" The girl tried her best not to sound disappointed.

"Aww," he cooed, "Don't be sad, it's a busy night tonight," he teased, already putting in his portion of the meal in the small container.

"I'm not sad. I just think you're wasting my--our effort," She clarified, already bringing out the plates.

"I can hear you lying through your teeth."

"Die."

"Bye!"

The door closed with a bang.

"Pain in the ass," she muttered.

As (y/n) was about come down to the basement to call the pink-haired boy, she heard the front door slam once again. She wonders if the hinges are still intact. Slowly, she turned her head to look at the grown man at the door.

"By the way," he exhaled, "Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." And with that, he left.

"I can't promise you that," she simply sighed walking down the basement. Stupidity is a disease and as smart as she is, she's most definitely not immune to it.

"Oi," she puts a heavy hand on his shoulder but he didn't even flinched. (y/n) peered at the screen, finding possible solutions to snap him out.

She could kick his ass and crack his head open but that would be too brutal.

The girl decided to just unplug the power plug from the wall outlet. It's rude but it's a nicer way than punching him back to reality.

Once the screen turned into an inky black void, Itadori saw the girl's reflection from the television screen, he groaned in frustration.

"Great, now I'm hallucinating her?" He ruffled his hair, still staring at the screen.

"Man, atleast do something interesting."

"Funny thing is that I said the same thing when I saw you. Well, only the hallucination part," She leaned forward, grinning.

"Eh!? You're real!?" He frantically looked behind him, red-faced. The cursed corpse he's currently cuddling suddenly woke up and punched the boy with no remorse.

"Calm down, I don't bite," she giggled, grabbing the stuffed toy and tossed it behind her, its whole body was squashed against the wall. It looked like a mosquito who got brutally murdered. It literally contradicted her statement.

"You must've missed my cooking, huh? Come on, I made dinner."

"Ah yeah, I did," he scratched his cheek, "I blame you, y'know? I became a picky eater because of you." he shamelessly laughed.

Instead of getting embarrassed, she grinned.

"Well, I'll take full responsibility for that, then."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N: I know my English is hella mediocre (not my first language) and I don't know my way with words but I at least hope I make it up on the 'entertaining' department lmao

Whenever someone says they like my writing style I just--ugh I'm flustered but are you sure about that? djxhxjdj