chapter eleven

Chat POV / Following Volpina

I am following her and I'm sure that when Ladybug and I 'defeated' her it was all just her illusion. She looks around carefully to confirm that no one is watching her and walks into some very old building. I enter behind her making sure she doesn't see me. She runs up the stairs to the second-highest floor and takes out a key that unlocks a door. I watch her go inside. I know that Marinette must be in there. If I go in there now though, she might harm Marinette to keep me away as she already has her captivated. I have to be smart and go after she leaves. I run back outside the building and go home.

Chat POV/ The Next Day

I tell them the address where Marinette is kept and they pull out the design of the building. It turns out that the room she is kept in has a window. I and the police officers have made a plan. Let's do this. I climb up on a building close to the abandoned one. I wait as Volpina comes out of the building. I signal the police officers and they go inside the building as I go from the window to save Marinette. I open the window and I hear muffled screams. 

"Marinette!" I yell as I dash towards her.         I call out my cataclysm and destroy the chains. 

"Marinette are you okay?" 

"Chat you're here," she says as she hugs me tightly. 

Marinette POV

I hug him as tightly as I can. He came to me. He didn't forget me. 

"Chat, I missed you so much," I say my face buried in his chest.

"I missed you more Marinette, but I had to plan wisely since Lila already had you captive, she could've harmed you if I came to fight her"

"You're right, but now we have to capture her Akuma"

"We?" Oops. I forgot that he doesn't yet know that I am Ladybug.

"So, I didn't tell you earlier because I didn't know how you would react but yes, I am Ladybug.

Chat POV

"Marinette? You're Ladybug?

Tears form in my eyes. My princess is also M'lady? I am the happiest man alive. Ladybug was the only reason I hadn't fallen in love with Marinette in the first place.

"Oh, Marinette, you don't know how happy I am right now. Well, since you told me.. I kind of have to tell you too... Plagg, Claws In"

"Adrien?!" She hugs me again. 

"I fell in love with the same guy twice, and I wouldn't like it any other way"

"Let's go get Volpina, Bugaboo"

Marinette POV

"Wow, it feels completely different when you say that as Adrien. Also, I haven't eaten much so I don't think I can fight right now. Tikki is also at home... Please Chaton, would you be so kind and drop me off at my house. But from the trap door so my parent doesn't know yet. I would prefer them to know after we defeated Volpina. 

"Your wish is my command"