Author Note

Hello Readers, 

This is a story originally on Quotev which I am moving to Wattpad because of the better environment and because I like the system better. 

I might stop updating on Quotev as well so sorry about any inconvenience that this might cause but please understand that as an author, a lot of considerations needs to be made. 

Regardless, it is my fault for not informing everyone earlier and that there is this abrupt change. 

My Quotev account would still be active but probably less so, but if you wish to take a look, it's the link below: 

http://quotev.com/NeverTrustMe

Thank you for everything and hope you have a nice day. 

Don't forget to vote and comment for anything you like!

The writing might not be as good as the beginning but I promise that it gets better and better, and I think the plot's pretty good for a first-time story attempt. Ah, enough talk.

Oh, and by the way, I have a brother who might be commenting strange stuff, but please just ignore him, he's young and ignorant... 

Copyright 2020, Y_A_Z_  All Rights Reserved 

Declaimer: Anything you recognize if not mine but Rick Riordan's. However, the plot is mine and therefore I retain all rights over it. 

Pictures from the internet 

All Inspiration came from the author myself, please credit/add link/inform me if you write a story with this as an inspiration thank you.