Chapter 31: Fatty's Strength

Four hours later, Fatty was trussed up, but Zhang Haixing apparently didn't completely have the upper hand since her hair was prickly, her clothes were loose, and her face was furious.

I looked at Fatty, whose head was in a cloth bag, then at Zhang Haixing and asked her, "What did you do? Did you rape him? If you wanted to rape someone, you could've raped me. Even if I'm bad, I'm still better than this dead fatty."

Zhang Haike ignored my words and began to ask Zhang Haixing, "How strong is this guy?"

"Skill wasn't bad, but the brain's a little stupid, and the hands are too fucking dirty when fighting. If I wasn't barred from killing him, I would have castrated him on the spot."

I looked at Zhang Haixing and smiled, but I was also a little depressed: shit, why didn't I get this kind of benefit before lying down obediently and waiting for my head to be cut off? If I had known earlier, I would have rebelled and punched and kicked!

"Do you think it's appropriate for him to follow us?"

"I think such a person has the strength, but in that environment, he may not be particularly flexible. You know, after we enter, a lot of things won't depend on fighting, but on various tricks." Zhang Haixing patted her clothes and replied, "I still think our own people will have a better understanding of the other aspects."

I sighed, and Zhang Haike looked at me: "Sorry, I believe Haixing's statement is still very objective. Can you accept it?"

"I can't accept it. I think you have to listen to what my friend has to say." I said, "Untie him quickly. He's all tied up and we don't want to leave him like that."

Zhang Haixing immediately became angry: "No matter who speaks up, their opinions are useless. Unless he can escape now, he's already died once for us."

As she spoke, she pulled the cloth bag from Fatty's head. I looked at him and wanted to see his embarrassed face, but when the bag was ripped off, I found it was all wrong and gave a cry of "Ah!"

"You have the wrong person." I said. The one under the bag wasn't Fatty at all, but a strong Tibetan man.

His body was a bit like Fatty's, but much darker and he obviously didn't understand what we were saying just now and looked at us in confusion.

"Is this not your friend?" Haixing was surprised.

"No, my friend is much more wretched than this."

"Then who is he?"

"I don't know, ask him yourself!" I said.

Zhang Haixing turned to the strong man and uttered a series of words like a machine gun. The strong man slowly answered her questions and I saw Zhang Haixing's face suddenly turn green.

"Translate it!" I knew that she must have been fooled and felt extremely happy as I deliberately squeezed her.

"He said that a Han fat man got him drunk and gave him a lot of good wine and cigarettes. He fell asleep in this fatty's room, but suddenly someone came to tie him up. He was furious and started fighting with them and as a result, he was tied up." Zhang Haixing translated.

I couldn't help laughing. This was so cool. This girl was too bossy and arrogant, but luckily Fatty was clever. I was so fucking proud of him.

"Where's the real Fatty now?" Zhang Haixing immediately asked me, her face looking somewhat frozen.

I said, "How would I know? But as far as I know, Fatty isn't doing this kind of game just to prevent himself from being kidnapped. It must be part of a big picture. He's not weak like me, he's aggressive and ruthless. Once in his trap, the other party will die miserably—but Fatty's trap is generally rough, and it's difficult to get people who aren't particularly arrogant to fall for it."