Special 2: Call Out My Name.

*NSFW 18+ AHEAD*

We found eachother..

"Matthew.." Y/n panted against Matthews lips, "Bed, please.." she whined grinding her hips against him as his hands trailed and squeezed each inch of her.

I helped you out of a broken place..

The teasing boy sucked on a sensitive spot on her neck making her gasp and shudder.

"You're so sensitive y'know.." Matthew smiles against her neck, lifting her up and taking her to the bed. Y/n pulls on his shirt, admiring his toned body that feels heavy on hers.

Then he's pulling on her own clothes and tugging on her jeans. Until she's only in her black panties.

Matthew pauses to stare at her, she's panting, silently begging with her teary eyes.

For a moment she's self conscious but when he whispers, "Your so fucking beautiful." all her worries disappear.

They rub against each other, the bulge in his jeans getting wet from her soaked panties, Y/n whimpers into the kiss. "Touch me.. please."

"You look so cute when you beg." Matthew let's her grind her hips against him and he plays with her nipples, licking and sucking.

He doesn't even take his jeans off, just unbuttons them and pulls out his- holy shit. It's always the quiet ones...

"Turn around." his voice was rough and raspy. it made her melt and obey. "So cute.." he whispers grabbing her hips.

Then he finally presses into her entrance, making her moan feeling herself getting stretched out. Matthew throws his head back trying to control himself. His hand wraps around her clenched fist.

"If it hurts you'll tell me okay?" she nods desperately just wanting to be filled with his cum.

He starts off slowly letting her adjust before he loses his cool. The headboard slams against the wall repeatedly as her grip on the covers tightens. Her cries are muffled by the pillows. "Come on baby, you can take it." he grunts as his hands hold her hips tightly and leave bruises and marks.

Matthew flips her over then thrust back in. He grabs her thighs and lifts her hips up higher. She cries out as he hits her G-Spot.

"Found it." he smirks and goes deeper hitting her sweet spot repeatedly.

"M-Matthew..!" her nails dug into his back making him go harder as if the pain turned him on even more.

Their fingers intertwined and her legs wrap around his torso as she cums. Matthew follows right after, his thrust became sloppy and more aggressive. His breath on her neck as he fills her.

She had bruises on her waist and thighs from his hold but Y/n doesn't mind.

How could she mind when she just had the best orgasm of her life? "Sorry.. I got excited." he pecks her on the lips affectionately.

"You know you are a completely different person in bed." she mumbles tiredly, Matthew smiles and pulls her towards him.

"I love you."
"I love you too, I guess."
"Matthew!"
"I'm kidding.. hehe."