1.0

REMINDER : The book was written in Third person's pov version. Some changes happened and so new plot and twist we're added in the story. So if you ever had read this story on fb before, then this book still have something new to offer.

Enjoy reading.

SHADDEN...

A luxury car stopped at the SU (Selveron University) parking lot. Maraming mga estudyante ang naagaw ang attention dahil sa magarang sasakyan na kararating lang. Some, even took a picture and post it online with excitement.

Sa mga oras nayun ay iisa lang ang tumatakbo sa utak ng mga estudyante. It's about the person who's inside the car. Shadden Tylor Selveron. The only son of the owner of the SU itself and so their hot and gorgeous yet cold President council.

Alam ng mga estudyante na ito lang ang magkakaroon ng ganuon kagarang sasakyan sa university nila. The Selveron were just like rich, rich. Monthly din ang ganitong ganap sa university nila dahil monthly din ang palit ng sasakyan nito.

All the students never got prepared nor got used to it unfortunately. Mapalalaki or babae man yan. Kaya naman ng tuluyan nang nakababa ang lalaking inaabangan nila ay may kanya kanya na muling tilian ang mga babae, habang ang ilan naman sa mga lalaki ay pinagdududahan narin ang sarili nila kung lalaki pa ba talaga sila.

Their president was just that gorgeous and beautiful. Hot is understatement kahit ganung naka formal attire ito at mukhang kagalang galang ang tindig. After all he was never casual. Lagi lang seryoso at distant ang president nila. Though he was very responsible to his duties, that most of the students never wanted to cross paths with him directly.

He was scary at some point. Lalo na pag dating sa pag ha-handle ng delinquent kid's and students. Hindi naman kase ito naging Council president sa wala. He was smart and talented as if na nasalo na nito ang lahat for just a single man. Dagdag points narin ang kagwapuhan nitong anyo, kaya talagang marami ang humahanga dito sa kabila ng pagiging malamig nito sa lahat. The students we're used to him being like that at least.

On the other hand, Shadden himself was obviously in a bad mood. Not because of the students na pinag uusapan sya and saying some stuffs about him. Shadden was used to it and just never care about them. He was in a bad mood because of his parent. They have assigned a new bodyguard for him and that itself irks his skin.

Unfortunately, Shadden's parent we're too dramatic for his liking. Though their not usually like that without a reason. His parent somehow heard about this news about kidnappings recently, at kadalasang natatarget ay mayayaman at anak ng mga pulitiko.

They have nothing to do with the politics, but sadly they we're still rich that qualified him to be one at least from the possible targets. Hindi lang kase ang SU ang pag mamayari ng mga Selveron. They still have different establishments across the country and so business flat forms that's been circulating their society for century.

Kilala ang apelyido nila sa kahit saang sulok ng kontenenteng kinaruruonan nila. Their wealth was from old money na minana pa nila from their ancestors. The Selveron's weren't just rich but also clean from the very root. That is thanks to their deceased ancestors and great, great, great grandparents and so to his dad na ngayun ay namamahala na ng lahat.

People look up and adored them yet hate them at the same time. Envy, apparently was the main cause pag may mga taong galit sa kanila. Kaya hindi talaga magiging posible na maging target si Shadden ng mga kidnappers out there. Shadden's parent get him a bodyguard for his own safety. But still, he find it annoying and dramatic.

Shadden thought that his parent we're treating him like a princess in distress, that couldn't defend himself at all. When in fact, in reality ay they know na Shadden was even qualified to be an assassin in some point. He was trained and well prepared for such a kidnapping.