New story

I have this other story I've been writing and I'm not sure when or if I should publish it. The story is in the same universe as this story and had similar themes.

This story is a bit more well planned and better written in a deeper way. The biggest problem is that I don't have a name yet and I suck at coming up with titles. You can clearly see that in this story.

If anyone has a name idea please comment it. The would make me very happy!

I do already have a couple of chapters that are essentially ready to be published.

Here is the description:

"Bend over, " he ordered pulling out his phone from his pocket. "spread your legs."

"W-what?" I questioned hesitating for a moment but after a firm glare from him, I slowly bent over grabbing the shelf for support.

"Good girl." he praised while he pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties. 

I heard the sound of his phone staring to record and I felt his fingers on me. I closed my eyes waiting for it to be over so I could go back to lunch and eat in peace.
16-year-old Chiara Aurora Santapaola's life sucks. Her family takes her for granted, she's depressed, and she is now forced to move to LA. After an incident a couple of months earlier her family decided to move. But of course, no one asked what she wanted. LA is the absolute last place on earth she would willingly go. LA is a beautiful city but beyond the glamour, the talented people, and lavish homes there is HIM. Francesco Lombardo. Her brother's best friend, a famous model, and her "boyfriend". Francesco looks like the golden boy with a slight bad-boy edge but behind the mask, he's one of the worst people Gulia knows.

Abused and broken will Gulia let herself open up to the new people around her? Or will she give in and succumb to the darkness that is her life?

_______________

I would love it if you who are reading would say what you think of this book and if you would like me to publish it. Don't be silent I would be very happy if someone could say what they think. I really enjoyed writing the three chapters I have. All chapters are over 1000 words and that last one is around 4000 words so I have plenty of material :))