7: I'm young and a menace

-veronica's pov-

It's been a few months since Chris and I have put our relationship out there, we have a lot of fans supporting us, but the amount of death threats I have been getting is unbelievable. I ignored the comments, until there was a package left on my doorstop. I leave it on the doorstep. Chris was hanging with the boys, I had to fight with him until he did. I put Melanie Martinez on, and started singing. I stopped when I heard something crash through my window, and someone trying to break down the door. I grab my phone, and run to hide as I dial 9-1-1.  I hide in the bathroom and talk to the operator, as they finally got the door busted in. I start having a panic attack.  I started to text Chris, but the Burglars started breaking the bathroom door down.

They stopped when the cops showed up, and they were arrested. I leave the bathroom, when a cop says "mrs. Andrews it's safe to come out." I go out and get taken to get checked out. I call Chris, right as he shows up. I get cleared and hang up the phone. I ran over to Chris and hugged him. He holds me, and I start balling. It only makes him hold me tighter. He picks me up and carries me to his car. He says "I shouldn't have left you alone, I should have stayed with you." i look at him and say " you had no way of knowing this would happen, neither did i." he gets in the driver's seat, and drives us to his house. He carries me inside, and up to his bed. He lays me on one side of the bed, and gets in on the other side.

I cuddle up to him as he wraps his arm around me. I feel safe in his arms.  I look at him and say "you make me feel safe, darling." He smiles and pulls me closer and whispers "i love you veronica." i whisper "i love you more Chris." I fell asleep in his arms. When I wake up Chris is asleep. I smile and take in his features. I get up, and make us breakfast. I take our plates upstairs, and wake up Chris with a few kisses. He sits up and stretches. I say "i made breakfast." He says "you're my breakfast." I rolled my eyes and handed him his plate and ate mine. After we ate and cleaned up, the guys came over. They didn't mention the break in. I start singing, young and menace by fall out boy.

The guys start dancing, causing me to laugh.  The boys spend the whole day spending time with Chris and I.  We watch movies and eat Pizza. We sit for a little bit and talk, and laugh. Chris just looks at me the whole time. When they left Chris puts on some music, and grabs my hand, and starts dancing with me. He sings in my ear. I smile like an idiot. I say "how do you manage to make me fall more in love everyday." he says " it helps when you do the same to me, you make me want to be, and do better. I promise i won't let anyone hurt you." i smile and say "if anyone tries to hurt you, i'll kill them."

We go over to apartment and get some of my things, i lose it when i see they broke my camera. Chris calms me down. I grab clothes, my laptop, and my broken camera, and my songwriting book. Chris was the only person who knew i wrote songs. I helped him write a few songs. And we have been working on a song to sing together. We're almost done, and i'm excited to show the boys.