13: All i want for Christmas is you

-Chris' pov-

- time to skip to christmas eve-

Ronnie and I are spending Christmas eve at home, alone. My parents are coming over tomorrow. We are cuddled up by the fire and watching christmas movies. Ronnie is in the kitchen making hot cocoa. She brings me a mug of hot cocoa and joins me back under the cover. She cuddles up to me and drinks her hot cocoa with candy canes in it. She sits down her hot cocoa and lays her head on my lap. I play with her hair and she falls asleep on my lap. I carry her up to bed and bring her presents downstairs. She didn't want much but i got her way more than she asked for.

I wanted to  spoil her because she has worked hard, with her music and her photography. It took a few trips, after i was done i went to bed cuddling up to Ronnie and passing out.

- veronica's pov-

I got up in the middle of the night to put all of Chris' presents under the tree as well as his parents. I went all out for the three of them. Ever since I met Chris' parents they took me in, like I was their own. After I finished, I tried to sneak back to bed, but I failed. Chris says "why were you up, princess." i say "i had to pee baby." I crawled into bed and fell asleep cuddled up to Chris.

We were woken up by a flash. I say groggily "five more minutes ma." immediately knowing it was Chris' parents. They dragged us out of bed and downstairs. They brought breakfast. Chris whispers in my ear "sometimes my parents having a key to the house is a blessing." I smile and nod my head. We eat and drink coffee and talk. We went to open presents and his parents went first. His mom says "you guys seriously spoiled us this year." I say "anything for the people who treat me like their own." they both got up and  hugged me. Chris opened his presents next, and he got to the big present from me and it was a vintage guitar. He immediately looks up at me and says "babe! You shouldn't have this, must have been expensive!" i say "anything for you my love." he comes over and kisses me a million times. I opened my presents, and when I got to Chris' big present, his mom started recording me. I rip the wrapping paper off, and it was a Tiffany and co. box. I opened the box and it was a heart shaped locket with our names carved on it, inside was a picture of Chris and i, and on the other was the boys and i. 

I look up at Chris with tears in my eyes. I say "How'd you know! I've wanted this for years. It's so expensive!"  he says "nothing is too expensive when i get to spoil you my love." I take off the necklace Pete gave me  and have Chris put on the necklace he got me. "This is my favorite thing I own."   I didn't realize his dad was using my camera to take a picture as Chris and I opened our gifts. I looked at them and loved everyone of them.   His mom and I started cooking Dinner, as they cleaned up.  I put on partners in crime, and started singing.   His mom smiled and Chris started singing with me. There was a knock on the door. I get tense, but relax when I hear Ricky's voice.

We get done preparing everything and putting the ham and turkey in the oven. I make Chris a few dishes of his own. We join them in the living room, and when Ricky sees the necklace he says "that's what you dragged me into the store for!" i say "and it's one of the best gifts i ever gotten, besides amazing future parents in law,and friends" we eat dinner, and spend time together. Ricky, and Chris' parents went home. We put all the presents we got away. Chris hung the guitar, I got him in the living room. We cleaned up, and went to bed.