22:I Like You Inconveniently

-Veronica's pov-

The day came where Awsten and Aria were coming over. And Chris and I were running around like crazy trying to  make sure the house looked nice and clean. Chris was trying to get his phone to connect to the t.v as i got a text from Aria saying they were on the way. Chris got frustrated and threw his phone. I started laughing. He handed me his phone and said "here you get to connect." I got it connected instantly. He looked at me shocked and asked "how'd you do that?" i say "you were trying to connect it to the one in the bedroom baby." his face went red.

Aria and Awsten knocked on the door and I went to open the door and say " Chris, behave. I want to be friends with them." I open the door and say "Hi! You guys are a bit early, so don't mind the mess. Come on in"  they follow me in and Chris just stared at Awsten. I send him a look and he backs down. I say "sit down, make yourselves comfortable. Chris can I talk to you for a minute in the kitchen.''He follows me into the Kitchen and I say "Babe, please be nice. Can we put it in the past?" he sighs and says "fine. But if" i stop him right there and say "no if, and, or buts about it ok?" he nods his head. And we go back into the living room.

We sit down and the topic of conversation lands on Kayla, pulling me and Ronnie close to each other.

"So how did you guys meet?"  Aria spoke talking more to me than anyone else.

"Emerson. I went to see Palaye Royale a few years back and we hit it off. You?" I spoke and I smiled.

"We ran into each other at a waterparks show, actually, before I met Awsten" she  spoke and i smiled, the conversation went on for a bit until Awsten spoke up.

"Who's kid is that?" Awsten spoke and  she  elbowed him in the ribcage to signal a wrong move. I start to get upset and she  grabs my hand softly.

"Hey, come on, let's let them work this out" I spoke and we walked into the kitchen

I said "t-that's our late son Christopher, he was born early, he didn't make it past a few days old. It affected us both really hard"  tears stream down my face as I spoke to Aria about Christopher. She hugged me. We headed back into the living room. We talk for a while.  I look over at Chris every once and awhile. He looks like he is warming up to Awsten, which I am super happy about. They leave and Chris comes over to me and hugs me. I say "you know how much i love you right?" he says "you show me every day." i look at him kind of nervous and say " Chris, can we talk about having another kid?" he looks at me and says while smiling  "talk? We don't need to talk about having more kids. I want more kids. All we need to do is get busy."