31:merry Christmas, ya filthy animals

-Veronica's pov-

It was Christmas, and we were spending it with the boys, and Chris's parents. I thought Chris and I went all out for the twins, so did everyone else. It made me happy to see the girls so happy about presents. I still went all out for Chris. When it came time for me to open gifts Chris wanted me to open his last. And that's what I did. When I opened the gift, and saw what was inside, I started Crying. He got me a new wedding ring. Because mine had broken when I fainted. I got up and hugged and kissed him about a million times.  I'm so grateful for everything I got.

We spent the whole day together, the twins started crawling. Chris and I looked at each other and said "we have to babyproof everything!!!" everyone laughed and his mom said "that is the best reaction i've ever heard." Vinny wanted to teach them the drums early on, so they could master it like he did. They started to get fussy so I scooped them up, and excused myself to go breastfeed. Our mom let me use their bedroom, so I could be comfortable. When the twins were done eating, They got super tired. Chris quietly came in. I shushed him. He got Chloe from my arms and started rocking her to sleep. They were out within ten minutes we put them in the Bassinets our mom had made. And quietly went back downstairs.

I Said "they just went to sleep, please try to keep it down any loud noise wakes them." they agreed and we just talked until lunch got here. We ate and I went to check on the twins. I see them lying there wide awake. When they see me they start giggling and reaching for me. I pick them up and carry them downstairs. I say "guess who woke up in a good mood." Chris looked at me and smiled. He came and got Juliet. He started tickling her, and she giggled and smiled. I try to do it to Chloe, and she just kicks me in the face. I swear these two are the polar opposite from each other. Chloe sees Ricky and points at him and speaks gibberish. Ricky says "i don't know what you said, but dammit i'm in." and comes over to hold her. I love how Ricky is Chloe's favorite and Vinny is Juliet's favorite godfather.

They love all the boys, but those two have to be their favorite. We all squeeze into the living room, and watch christmas movies. I have Juliet in my lap, Chris by my side with his arm around me and Chloe was in his lap. Vinny kept taking a million pictures of us. When he finally stopped, I started dozing off a bit. I was woken up by Chris snapping a picture of me with flash. I just stared at him.

A week later i get a text from Aria "Hey Ronnie! I know this is super last minute, but I'm getting married tomorrow if you guys wanna come. You'll get to meet my brother and my mom, finally. Much love, Aria."  i sent her a text back saying "yeah let me get the kids and Chris ready to go and we will be there asap." i got the kids and Chris ready to go and out the door while getting our plane tickets. We landed within a few hours and went to the hotel I managed to get.

The next day I got the girls ready, and managed to get myself and Chris ready with twenty minutes to spare. We rushed to the wedding venue, and got our seats, praying the girls wouldn't make a fuss.

Spencer Reid came up to me and said "didn't my team and i get you father." i smirk and say "yes you did, and step father actually." he looked at me confused, so i say "you're working with my real father David Rossi." he looked at me wide eyed and said "i should have known, you two have the same eyes." i smile and say "i've tried calling him a few months ago but he hasn't returned it, so tell him when is ready to talk and meet his grandchildren he knows my number." Spencer and I talked for a few more minutes before the wedding started.

We got to the reception, and the bridal party gave speeches. I looked at Chris and was a bit upset that I didn't get the wedding of my dreams, but I was happy that I was married to the man I loved. He squeezes my hand reassuringly. Spencer got done speaking and agent Hotchner and my dad came out. I was hoping they wouldn't notice me. Because this is Aria's and Awsten's day and i'm tired of being known as the daughter of a known mobster. When everyone started dancing I excused myself. I was upset because my dad didn't even come to see me in the hospital. What did he think I would be just like the asshole who ruined my life. I got angry and punched a wall so hard I'm sure I fractured my hand. He doesn't want to see me but he wants to come to his friend's daughters wedding.

I started to head in when I was stopped by none other than my father. He looks at me and says "Veronica listen i-" i cut him off by saying "save it, ok i don't need an explanation. It's not like i'. 15 years old wondering why I don't look like my mother or the one i thought was my father. You chose to walk away, like you chose not to answer my calls. Do you even know that I'm married and have twin daughters? Did you know i lost my only son a few days after he was born. No you didn't because you don't call me back!"  he says "Veronica will you listen to me please! I didn't think that it could be true, then the Dna results came to my office. I'm sorry i didn't return your calls, but i want to be here for you, and your kids, and your husband." i just cried and said "i thought they were all i had left." he just hugged me. He wiped my tears away and helped me clean my face. We go in and i let him meet Chris and our daughters.