Part 8

Dr Iplier looked around, panting for breath, not being used to running around, especially in the woods.

The Iplier looked around, spinning in a circle while analyzing the area around him with a huff. He kind of wished he had ran with someone rather than by himself as he wasn't one for surviving alone, but he had to deal with it.

Although having thought to go back and find the others, the doctor walked onwards in the direction he had before, the area being completely black, the male only being able to see anything once he was at least two feet away from it.

"Why did Dark panic like that. . ?" The doctor spoke to himself, his eyes squinted an abnormal amount as he continued walking. "He never panics unless he senses something bad. . . Fuck. ."

The Iplier stopped in his tracks, stood still as his left hand reached up to scratch his stubble.

"So there is something here. . And it's more than just an animal or a random person," He said, scrunching his eyebrows together in thought, his lips pursed tightly. "We shouldn't have split up!"

As soon as that was exclaimed, the doctor ran to his left, not knowing where he had come from so he would just have to run around aimlessly until he found someone.

The doctor was out of breath within five minutes of sprinting, the male not one to exercise that often as he never had to do anything that required any physical ability.

Although his throat was now dry and he was panting for breath, he continued in a zig-zagged path as his balance was a bit wobbly.

The man ran and ran for what seemed like ages, finally coming to a stop to rest for at least a couple of minutes before he went looking for the other again.

The man walked forwards slowly, something hitting his head as he took a step, making him let out a quiet yelp as he backed away. Dr Iplier then squinted, looking directly at what he had just bumped into, widening his eyes at what hung from the trees.

Multiple stick figure type things hung from what looked to be a string, the man taking a deep breath before he reached up, about to grab the thing before he stopped all movement.

A sound came from directly behind him, nearly a type of whisper - one he was almost sure he recognised.

He stepped away from the stick figures slowly, keeping a hard glare directed at them before he spun around, the man hearing another whisper from behind him.

'What is that. .?' He thought to himself, keeping his guard up as he strode forward almost hesitantly, his steps slowing the further he got from the stuck figures.

The whispers now had a certain static sound to them, the doctor almost sure the voices weren't here - as if the voices were on a tape or something.

A small light shone from behind a rather small bush, the doctor crouching down and reaching his hand to push part of the bush out of the way. Dr Iplier saw yet another camera, one exactly like what he had found when he went out alone.

He picked it up slowly, cautiously, thinking this one was going to explode as the other one did.

The Iplier held the camera up to his face, the new brightness he saw making him squint for a few seconds until he got used to it. The doctor rewinded the recording to the start, beginning to watch.

The first thing Dr Iplier saw was a house, the only thing in the shot of what was being recorded. A few footsteps sounded from behind where the camera and the person recording was, the person turning around, the Iplier being shown Marvin, Jack and a wounded Anti.