Part 5

Dr Iplier walked around the vast woods, not sure of where he was going as he felt the walkie-talkie in his coat pocket, the Iplier having ditched his stethoscope hours ago as it had gotten annoying with all of the walking they had to do.

It was cold out as Dr Iplier ventured, mist coming out of his mouth at the coldness of the air around him. He wasn't sure out far away he was, but he was far enough to not hear Wilford and Silver's competitive yells.

"Kinda regret not bringing a jacket..," The Iplier spoke to himself as he rubbed at his arms, trying to get even a slight bit of warmth into his body as his doctor coat wasn't doing much. "I don't think we should've come here, we're definitely going to die."

The doctor started whistling to fill the silence of the part of the woods he was in, the man groaning to himself as he stopped briefly, rolling his ankle as it had started to hurt before be began to walk again.

A rustling came from a bush to his left, the man turning his head in that direction with his eyebrows furrowed in curiosity, a small hint of fear in his eyes as he slowly walked towards the bush.

Dr Iplier crouched down beside the bush, reaching his hand to move a few leaves about, something suddenly pouncing out, making the man fall backwards. He let out a heavy sigh when he realised it was just a rabbit as he watched it hop away.

The Iplier was about to get up and walk around once again before something caught his eye inside the bush, the doctor getting closer to the black object, reaching his hand in before he grasped it, pulling it out.

He now held a camera in his hand, the man furrowing his eyebrows as he turned it on, glancing around the area he was in before he scrolled through the recordings, his eyebrows raising when he realised it was filled with videos of the Septics.

He pressed play on one certain video, the man immediately being met with Marvin's face and Jackie's voice coming from behind the camera.

"Hey Marvin," He heard Jackie say, the magician looking right at the camera with his mask hiding most of his face, the video making the doctor smile lightly. "Didn't you say you disabled you magic for this trip? How long will it be gone for?"

"Until I step foot back in the house," The magician had replied, the doctor letting out a sigh as he rubbed his eyes with his vacant hand, mumbling, "This is probably why they didn't get out of the forest. His magic was gone, so he couldn't help himself or the others."

The Iplier kept watching, Marvin making a comment on the camera angle and how Jackie had to get the good angles of his face, making Dr Iplier groan in exasperation, Marvin being one of the people he couldn't stand.

Iplier chuckled when he heard Henrik scoff from not too far away, the camera starting to make sizzling noises, which made the doctor furrow his eyebrows, the video abruptly stopping, the screen turning static.

He stared at it for a few seconds before writing appeared on it, the Iplier widening his eyes at what he read, making him drop his camera in shock.

'Save us... You're our only hope'

Just then the camera started smoking, making Dr Iplier drop the electronic, the thing suddenly exploding, causing pieces of the camera to fly everywhere, the doctor shielding his face with his arms as he took a step back, letting his arms drop down by his sides.

"Well, there goes any evidence I had..," Dr Iplier groaned in annoyance, running his hands down his face in exasperation, the man staring down at the destroyed pieces of the camera. "I'll just head back and tell them what happened."

---

"You two better now fall!" Mark yelled up to Wilford and Silver, the two obviously ignoring what he said as they continued to yell harmless insults at each other from the two different trees, Dark rolling his eyes at them for what seemed to be the tenth time that day.