Part 2

Bing wouldn't stop talking, which was normal, but it never got any less annoying the more he did it. Even Wilford looked fed up with him at this point, which was surprising.

He was rambling on about something to do with skateboarding, which, none of the people there were interested in. Mark was the only one who was even remotely listening, the group realising they had to listen to the android for most of the trip here.

"Anyway," Silver spoke up, cutting Bing off when he was about to go ona bout another irrelevant subject. "What happens if we don't find them? Do we just go back and forget this search ever happened?"

"I'd say if we don't find them within three days, we leave," Dark grumbled, the doctor nodding along with what the demon said, seeing as he'd rather not be out here for long and he had 'doctor business' to tend to.

Right now, they were just walking down a road that would lead them to the forest and no cars were driving up there, surprisingly, so they were safe as far as they could see.

"Host wishes that Bing would simply be quiet for the rest of the journey to the forest," Host said, a few minutes after Bing started to speak again, and what he said was quite so that the android could hear him. Bing let out offended noises, giving Host the finger as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Host also advises him to be less... bitchy."

"Excuse you!?" Bing exclaimed, everyone snickering at the reaction they got from him, causing the android to flip his sunglasses down, which he would do if he was either happy or sad. "I hate you guys."

"Thank god..," Wilford muttered under his breath, wiggling his pink moustache a bit as he looked around them, whistling to himself before he walked ahead of the others, not paying attention to them anymore.

"How far is this forest?" Silver questioned, looking at Mark who was on his phone, looking to be texting someone. The YouTuber didn't hear what his ego had said, so Dr Iplier shoved him, making the red-haired male almost fall over, snapping his head in his egos direction with a shocked look on his face. The doctor just looked towards Silver, Mark now paying attention, the hero repeating the question.

"It's right in front of us," Dark grumbled out, him and Host only after finishing a small conversation about god knows what. "If you are all that blind."

"Hey, look!" The group heard, looking forwards to see Wilford a good ways away from them, which didn't surprise the six too much. What did surprise them, though, were the two cars parked at the side of the road, everyone furrowing their eyebrows. "Cars!"

"We can see that, Wilford," Mark stated, jogging forwards to catch up to the pink-haired male, standing a few feet away from the two vehicles to get a look at them and within a few seconds, all seven of them were looking at the vehicles.

"Dudes!" Bing exclaimed, his sunglasses now back at the top of his head, everyone being able to see his wide eyes staring at the larger vehicle of the two. "It's Chase's car!"

"It is?" Silver questioned, walking up to it while Dr Iplier went over to the other one, peeking in through the window to see a knife laying on the driver's seat, but he wasn't surprised. "What's in there, doc?"

"A knife," He hummed, stepping back slowly, also having caught a glimpse of a small med kit in the back seat, Dr Iplier turning to look at the others. "This is Henrik's car, pretty sure the knife's Anti's, so there's that."

Dark walked over to Chase's car and took a look inside it, the dark entity raising his hand and placing it on the car door handle, his eyebrows furrowed. He then pulled at the door, it swinging open with ease making the demon tut, rolling his eyes. "This human is even more stupid than I thought."