Part 4

It was the next morning, the group deciding to get some sleep before looking at what Wilford had found the night before, everyone sitting around groggily as it was eight in the morning and they didn't get to sleep until past two AM.

"Does this mean he's still alive?" Dr Iplier asked tiredly, rubbing his eyes as he leant against a tree, yawning straight afterwards. The doctor looked around the group, most being unsure as Mark sighed.

"Probably," Silver shrugged, trying to keep at least a little bit positive. At least they found something, now they didn't have to look as much as they thought, they already had a clue to help.

"I wouldn't get your hopes up," Dark grumbled, looking down at Wilford in worry as the man held the hat in his hands, staring at it intently with a gleam in his eyes, the pink-haired man most likely thinking of something.

"Pack up the tents, we're going further in," Mark quickly spoke, Dr Iplier looking at him like he was crazy as Silver shrugged, walking over to his tent and doing as told, the hero wanting to find his friend sooner rather than later. The others followed after a while, the doctor starting to mumble about how they're going to die.

After around ten minutes, all five tents were packed up and everyone had their bags on their backs, Mark already off in some random direction without checking the map or looking at the compass for directions.

"Mark, you should look at the map," Silver told, rolling his eyes, as he stopped his creator, waving the map in the man's face, Mark blinking rapidly in response before grabbing  the paper and staring at the map.

"I don't know how to use a map, so this is useless," Mark said, dropping the map which resulted in him getting a few annoyed sighs from the others, the Youtuber walking the way he was before while Dark picked up the now muddy map, following the group afterwards.

"Mark, you're going to get us lost," Dr Iplier spoke, Silver nodding in agreement while Wilford hung back to have a conversation with Dark. "Don't you think the map is the best option?"

"Host informs the others that the map is now ruined as it is covered in a large amount of mud," Host spoke up, his arms folded as he walked, the Iplier getting cold despite the large trenchcoat around his body.

"Well that's just great," Silver said exasperatedly, throwing his arms in the air while he stopped. "It would be better if I climbed up a tree and looked around from up there at this point."

"Excellent idea!" Wilford suddenly exclaimed, walking over to a tree and looking up at it with a wiggle of his moustache, the man smirking as he jumped, hoisting himself up and standing on a rather thick branch. "We'll have a race!"

"Wilford, this isn't the right time for this," Dark said with a sigh, massaging his temples with a sigh, getting a few nods of agreement from the others apart from Silver, who looked to be contemplating the challenge.

"Challenge accepted," Silver said a few seconds later with a tint of excitement in his voice, the hero smiling in anticipation as he also jumped onto the first branch, now being on the same level as Wilford. "I'll say when to go."

---

It was a few minutes later and everyone on the ground was growing both annoyed and bored as they watched the two climb further up the trees that seemed to be around 50 meters tall. Mark was sitting on the ground, his back leaning against the tree Host was standing beside.

Dark had his hands clasped behind his back as Dr Iplier started pacing, most likely wondering about where the Septic's where or if they were even alive.

"I'm going to look around," The doctor finally spoke up, stopping all movement before looking towards Dark who nodded, handing the man a walkie-talkie just in case he got lost, the doctor thanking the demon.

"Don't be gone too long, you have a watch for a reason," Dark stated, his left eyebrow raised as Dr Iplier rolled his eyes at his friend, starting to trudge off further into the woods, the distant yells of Wilford and Silver getting further and further away.

---

755 Words.

Hey everyone!

This took longer than I said, but the truth is I kept forgetting about it because my school gives out a shit ton of homeworks in a day.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this small chapter and have a nice day/night!

Bye-bye!