Part 6

Mark was the first one to start walking in the direction Bing had gone before, the man muttering phrases under his breath as he walked ahead of the others. His egos were a few feet behind Mark as when the others got closer to their creator, he started speeding up.

"Mark slow down!" Silver Shepherd exclaimed, the man stopping in his tracks, a slight pant to his breath as he turned to look at the hero. "What if we all split up and find Bing that way?"

"Absolutely not," Dark interjected, sending a glare towards Silver whos eyes widened, holding his hands up in some sort of surrender. "Look what happened to Bing when he went off on his own."

"You've got a good point. . ." Dr Iplier spoke up, scratching at his stubble that resided on his chin. "But if we do go out in a group, we will cover less ground and Bing will certainly be dead."

"So we go in twos!" Wilford exclaimed, holding three fingers up, the man taking a triple take before holding up the correct amount. "Easy peasy!"

"Host cannot see where Bing is. . ." Host spoke, his eyebrows both furrowed as he tried to find where his brother went, which seemed like a total fail. "Perhaps this forest is blocking out Host's abilities so he cannot see what he is meant to see . . ?"

"Well that's just great," Mark commented, rolling his eyes as he spun around slowly to take a look at the surrounding forest. "But I'd say Wilford's idea was pretty good despite how he usually acts."

Wilford now held a smug look to his face, sticking out his tongue in a teasing manner towards Silver who glared, Wil grinning even wider.

"That's enough," Dark's voice boomed, his aura lashing out as the red became more visible than the blue. "I cannot contact Damien or Celine without a . . problem, per say. So, despite that, we go in two's and we should hurry up."

"I'm going with Darky," Wilford said, being the first to speak up, his hand high in the air as he had a grin that spread from ear to ear.

Dr Iplier and Mark were going North, Dark and Wilford were going West while Silver Shepherd and Host were sent East.

"Everyone has a walkie-talkie, so if you find ANY clues, call it in," Mark demanded before everyone split off, the distant chatter of everyone getting quieter as they extended a further distance.

-

The walk with Host and Silver was mostly quiet, apart from the crackle of the twigs the two stepped on from time-to-time. The two never usually talked back at home seeing as Host would never leave his room while Silver usually went out to do his hero duty.

"Sooo. . Hows it going?" Silver asked awkwardly while glancing to the side before leaping over a tree stump, Host's eyebrows furrowing from underneath the bandage wrapped around his eyes.

"Host feels. . . Irritated?" Host said quietly, the ego having his hands in his trenchcoat pockets to try and keep them warm in the chilly area. "He has never felt like this before, Host is usually content, but now, he is mad. The Host finally feels what it is like to be like everyone else. . . Clueless. . . Powerless, maybe. ?"

"Uh. . That's sad, I guess," Silver continued, his lips pursed as he glanced all around while he walked, Host interjecting. "Host advises you watch where you are stepping."

Straight after Host had said that the hero tripped over a large stone on the ground, falling face-first into the mud under them. Silver laid there for a few more seconds before he rolled around, just laying there and staring to the side.

The egos eyes widened when his vision cleared up a bit more from the fall, Silver backing away with a scream, causing Host to stop in his tracks and walk over to his fellow ego see what the commotion was.