Part 7

Everyone started hiking over towards Host and Silver's location as soon as Host had gone quiet, the four trying their best to navigate through the forest surrounding them all.

Dark and Wilford met up with Mark and Dr Iplier after five minutes into the walk, the others deciding to follow the demon as he seemed to know where they all needed to go to get to the other two.

The walk was completely silent, no one daring to speak up as most cast their eyes away from everyone else, Mark kicking around a small stone while keeping an eye out for where Dark was going.

The last ten minutes of the small group walking was pure agony with the silence of everyone, it was abnormal, almost. No one was every this quiet around each other - absolutely never. .. .

It was only when the four reached Host and Silver Shepherd that anyone spoke up, and that person was Dr Iplier, the man stepping in front of everyone else and facing the other two.

"Wh-Where is he. .?" The doctor swallowed, pursing his lips as he couldn't even look Silver in the eyes, the ego just looking to the side, looking to be zoning out every other second.

"Over there.. ," Silver whispered, motioning to his left - which was the doctor's right - the four who had been hiking for the past fifteen minutes looking over, Wilford and Dr Iplier gasping at the sight while Mark gagged, Dark not being able to do anything other than stare with wide eyes.

"Do we take him down, or-" Mark said, cutting himself off as he looked to his side, not being able to look at the sight of his ego all torn up like he is.

"Leave him there..," Dark said, his usually harsh voice now having a soft tone to it as his head was bowed, the demon staring at the ground, the grief being sensed off of everyone as they all shared a glance. "We need to keep going.. . Host did mention that something bad is coming for us all.."

The Host could only nod at what had been said, Silver standing stiff beside the other ego, the hero only glancing at the others with tears endlessly gathering in his eyes, but he wouldn't let them fall unlike Mark and the doctor.

"Let's get going," Wilford spoke, the man's glassy eyes causing everyone to go into deeper grief, the pink-haired male being the person who would always make anyone smile, but now it seemed like he wasn't up for it.

The other five grumbled an agreement and all walked away together, following Mark towards the trail he had found earlier when Host and Silver Shepherd had found Bing's body.

-

Once again, the walk was almost silent apart from the small amount of chatter amongst a couple of them to try and raise the mood, which never succeeded.

Bing would always be the one to make the horrible jokes, which would still make anyone smile out of how bad they were. The six were missing their odd one out already.

The mood was always high and happy whenever anyone was around him. It didn't matter if you were a stranger, the android would immediately try and fix your day up.

But, now they didn't have that.

Now, the egos and Mark were missing a part of them all that makes them complete. 

Dark knew this trip would be a disaster, so, why did he even decide to come? He asked himself that every day since he got to the woods, but he already knew the answer. He couldn't stand the sad look in Mark's eyes. Yet, now the sad look looked, depressed, almost.

The man lost both one of his best friends and an ego he cared about deeply.

"I can't find the trail. .," Dr Iplier softly spoke up, Mark also shaking his head after taking one last glance around them. "It's safer if we just take the map and get out of here."