ᎫᎪΝႮᎪᎡᎽ: Abduction

"Ladies please don't make it harder than it already is. Come on don't be shy. I TOLD YOU TO GET THOSE DAMN BODIES OVER HERE!. You've been avoiding me haven't you, do I look terrifying do I look like a monster... well if you won't please my customers you will have a monster, now go out there and be beautiful you ugly dolls or it's gonna be night at the motel room again".
Seated on a motel bed was a fifth teen year old girl with tears running down her face. Forced to be a sex slave at a tender age, she is but one of many girls who are kept by a fat and horrible business man by the name of Gordon. Tonight her last client was a forty year old man who was eager to abuse her in every way, he stroked her check before saying " don't cry baby girl Daddy's gonna make all the pain go away", " please... don't do this... I'm only a child I beg of you!", the girl cried as she gripped his pants. He slapped her to the floor and devilishly smiled as he unbuckled his belt.
Gordon was constantly bitting the girls with a thick horse whip in the basement at the end of the motel...the roar of storm clouds stopped his violence. The man walked out to check if all was ok because it was in the middle of the dry season, a loud moan echoed through the air and one of the girls recognize it. She jumped to her feet regardless of her pain she smiled.
Gordon got out of the basement and as he slowly closed the seller door a tremendous force pushed it open. The man was sent rolling, leading to an extremely painful head collision with the wall... Gordon's vision was blurry and all he saw as he turned to the seller door was a girl walking up to him
꧁" What a sorry excuse of a living creature, you should rot in hell for what you've been doing. I'm going to have a lot of fun with you now that the King clown is gone...but first I don't think you'll be needing that tasty, juicy tongue of yours", the girl said.꧁