ᎪႮᏀႮՏͲ: Gruesome

" .....".
     The distance from the farm to the factory was really long so they decided to take a short cut though the lower eastern side of town which was farther away from home, but closer to the factory. On the way they stumbled upon Clarissa who was having some trouble with carrying glossaries, Erts couldn't just walk past her like a stranger so he psychologically manipulated Winx into helping him.
     Clarissa and the boys managed to cover some ground but at the cost of three hours. She felt bad for making them waist so much time so she volunteered to help them a little. Erts was filled with excitement until Winx slowly overshadowed him by making Clarissa laugh, jealousy caused his pupils to take the shape of ♠..♠ and he suddenly began juggle rocks like a maniac... though outstanding Winx thought of it as pointless and the two began to argue about juggling being a great way to entertaining people or not. Erts eyes return to their normal form.
     With there three hour long argument finally over they found the factory. Clarissa saw this as her fault and she tried to apologise, she held both of Erts's hands and his pupils changed to ♥..♥ right in front of her. She then remembered there encounter with the King clown and she smiled at Erts due to the realization that she was now looking at a dangerous being who would kill her at any time he chooses.
     They managed to fabricate the cotton and now they had to make a cut outfit, but the factory closed before they got the chance. They began to rush home but first they had to drop off Clarissa, the foster bros then rushed through the night. Winx stopped running because he had a hard breathing, Erts suspected all the smoking he does weakened his lungs.
     Not too far from were they were stood a figure, his face hard to depict because of the flickering street light. Erts was scared because there was no way of helping himself and Winx... the figure then ran towards them. Erts heart pounded like a drum as the figure got closer and closer,  then it stopped a few feet away. With a bloody smile was ࿂᪣⊗Mag.