ᎫႮᏞᎽ: Truthfully

" And now for the news in detail; earlier this week dozens of people have been rushed to the hospital because there tongues were cute out of there mouth. Police reports indicate the prime suspect's a psychopathic patient named Mag who escaped from the Garthville Mental Asylum... with only video clips available of the lunatic in action, the mayor has issued a 07:30pm curfew for the safety of everyone".
     Erts wasn't ready for the announcement Master Edward gave. He announced that they were to be in pairs and work together to solve a foreign False... Genius-Sent (1), Tracey-Victor(2), Author-Doce(3) and Winx-Erts(4) not to mention the fact that the cleansing was issued immediately after they were given the duration; a full 24hours and there False;
1. Collect Ocean floor sand
2. Build a perfect model of the mansion
3. Put a cloud in a big glass box
4. Make a golf T-shirt
     After ten years of betrayal Bill♦★ never looked at Rubby★•♪♥♦ the same way till present day. " Brother, do you see what's happening to the dear princess clown and the outcast", " Rico brother I've been seeing there lovely relationship crumble for the passed ten years", "hahehaheha...speaking of ten years ago remember the reason why we joined the circus? ", "how can I forget. All the other gang members blamed me for snitching on them ", " hahehaheha there was so much blood and cocaine in the house that day", " but don't forget you took the fall for something neither of us did even though I've always wanted to kick you out of my life", Clip said to Rico.
      Erts and Winx were to make a golf T-shirt from the source, so the two rushed to the biggest farm in the area Wilson's Parts...as they rushed to the entrance the guard knew the Bant's had booked a potion of cotton so he let them through. They gathered a good amount of raw cotton and then they rushed to the fabricator factory in all under one hour " hey Erts what time is it", "it's 01:10 pm, I wonder if the curfew'll be at our advantage", " changes of that happening are beyond slime", Winx said.