ᎫႮΝᎬ: Ambitious

‡" Why if my rings lock... it's the rare 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 ℭ𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔪𝔬𝔫 or should I call you the mime that speaks. Don't get angry all Verbal one for my kind are willing to help you achieve your goal I've witnessed it myself first handed, the rules of the other six onions restrict the use of terror and forced entertainment on the normals. We shall put a smile on everyone's face".
     Genius is the eldest foster child, at the age of eighteen he is the only one the Masters trust because he's humble and antisocial. His life has never been easy; as a child he lived a happy and perfect life with both of his parents there helped him progress in athletics in order for him to be the best to ever live. One day they told him they'll be out of town for about a month and that he was old enough to take care of himself...the morning they were scheduled to leave Genius got up late and prepared for school, he didn't find his parents in the kitchen so he guessed they had already left. With no means of communication with them, Genius kept himself moving for about six good days...on the seventh day he walked home to only find the police searching the house. He asked what was wrong, but was silenced with the sight of two body bags laying on the ground...they informed him to say they found there decaying bodies in there room, he might have not noticed there rotting odour due to the distance from there room to the kitchen and his room. They told him they had died from a strokes, the young Genius blamed himself for living with his dead parents and not doing anything to help them.
     Even after all of Bill's efforts to make Rubby happy she still ended up consumed by a lust for power, her team up with Bill helped her obtain more symbols by defeating as many clowns as possible and soon after Bill became her favorite symbol bank...the only reason she left him alive was because a clown can only have one of each symbol.