ᎷᎪᎡᏟᎻ: Forgotten

" Hey Bill do you still love me. Even after all the times I've stabbed you in the back I'm a horrible person aren't I, King clown is gone and I'm next in line...I can't do this without you please I'm sorry okay, Bill!".
All the clowns held a funeral for there beloved King, they all bowed there heads in grief. Rubby was still in pain from Bill's response, after the funeral she approached him once more and said,
" Do you remember the first time we mate... I was a normal poor girl who worked as garbage disposal lady. The embarrassment of being the only female who worked there ate me up on the inside, but you didn't care though you worked as a Chauffeur in a massive hotel... I never understood how you were able to..", " please stop, Rubby no more just leave me alone, I'm not your toy with which you can pick up and though away whenever you please", Bill said before walking away.
In the past they both slowly fell in love with each other, by hanging out and supporting the others dreams. One day they decided to be a couple and Ruddy quit as a garbage disposal lady... in order to make some money she decided to look for a job and found that the circus were paying for anyone to join them. Bill was worried about her so he decided to quit his job in order to keep an eye on Rubby by joining the circus.
It seemed pretty straight forward upon arrival, everyone was to gather in a large waiting room. All was well before the exits were sealed and a toxic gas was spread into the room, Bill rushed to hag Rubby... within a few minutes everyone in the room was knocked out. Bill opened his eyes to a nightmare, he was strapped to hospital bed with nine inch nails deep in his arms, shoulders and legs...blood oozed out of his cutes like an open faucet, but what was even more painful was that Rubby was write in front of him strapped in an electric chair constantly being electrocuted.