ᎷᎪᎽ: Disciple

"What? you mean to tell me Genius has always been here at Garthville high... pause if Winx and Victor are at Centennial high, Sent is the only one at Starbucks high, so that must mean Author, Tracey and Doce must be at Lakeside secondary...I always thought Genius schooled with the rest of the elder kids".
     "Dude you should be serious, you were both in rolled here on the exact same day but you don't remember seeing him. Look dude everybody in school has a roll to play we're the ones at the bottom while athlets like him are praised. I have an idea it's far out but, listen you need to get him to protect us", Corner said.
      Though known for his bad ideas this one could benefit Erts in terms of status. So Erts thought of something to say that would definitely hook him. He approached his Foster brother to ask him for some help and he was told to hold, some seniors weren't comfortable with seeing a junior on there side. They tried to bully Erts but Genius didn't give them any satisfaction.
      Corner felt so important because of what just happened, Erts asked Genius to train him for the up coming Garthgames with a strong passion for sports he accepted the offer.
     Bill and Ruddy were two of the twelve survivors during the Mutation Plan. The experiments were conducted by one of the circus freaks known as Hiss the snakeman hybrid. He discovered a unique type of fungi that perfected the biological human abilities and amplifier on a completely different scale, from selective oxygen intake, high speed deamination and so on these subjects were Hiss's master piece.
     In time they twelve clowns learned to master there abilities thanks to the trading of there fungi/symbols, Bill could see how happy Rubby became and he intended to keep it that way by interrogating Hiss... they came to an agreement that involved the 𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 ℭ𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔫𝔰, the original seven greatest clowns in all of Garthville.