ՏᎬᏢͲᎬᎷᏴᎬᎡ:Breath

" Does anybody else feel that. Maybe it's just  the feeling of finally returning to the Circus... Rico, Clips and Alkain I know you don't like me, but... doesn't that feel like a mime".
     ࿂᪣⊗Mag smiled at Erts's terrified expressions the psycho pulled out a surgery knife that he would use to cut out his victims tongues before eating them. His face was similar to that of a clown but he only had black and white markings.
     The mime rushed at Erts cutting and slashing at his arms, legs, chest and face. Erts's body felt over whelmed because all the eight symbols fought for control while the tongueless psychopath slowly and painfully butchered away leaving him with more and more cuts. Winx managed to push the mime to the ground. This was quite heroic for the blood coughing boy, Mag then turned to him before opening his mouth and the Act ᪣ shinned on what was left of his tongue.
      This manipulated Winx into thinking that he was winning the fight with outstanding stamina when really all that was happening was Mag punching his face like Winx was drunk.
     With Winx knocked out the mime turned his attention to Erts who was slowly getting enraged. With the symbol •(ballooning) appearing on his nose a balloon inflated from Erts's palm and with a tight grip it conducted into an electric sphere. The mime looked at him with no fear, opened his mouth and the Act ⊗ shinned causing the mime to mock his stance but in his empty palm emitted an electric ora similar to that of Erts.
      The two charged at each other and simultaneously shot a mirage of attacks at each other. The mime willingly rushed backwards as Erts was ambushed by two girls from behind, they dropped him to the ground and Mag knocked him out with a kick to the face.
꧁"࿂᪣⊗𝔇𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔢... hear me, I'm sorry for freezing you but we need this one alive. His the key to freeing 𝔖𝔦𝔪𝔬𝔫 the 𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔖𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔰 will raise again...ohhh I need to eat I'm starving, once you're done with the others kid you'll find me at Hiss's hideout".꧂