ΝϴᏙᎬᎷᏴᎬᎡ: Inner Compassion

" Princess don't be startled it is only I Troglodyte...I can't seem to help but notice your current situation with Bill and how you keep avoiding the rest of the clowns. If I were in your shoes I'd deal with the biggest problem at hand first, the Mimes are raising and once all five of them meet...he will be freed".
     The girl who the female mime possessed seemed to be getting slower because of currying Erts on her back.
     Genius and Sent managed to collect the sand, but noticed Erts's unconscious body on the back of a girl as she rushed passed them on a cross road. Sent tried to follow her but Genius stopped her and ordered her to leave it all to him.
     Genius rushed after them to an abandoned hospital. Rubby called upon Rico♥♦, Clip♥♦, Bone♠♣, Tmorc★♪, Silver ♠♥, Jug★♪ and Troglodyte★•♣♥ to prepare for war against the Mimes " hehahehaheha, Princess if I may ask what is the purpose of this war...I'm not keen on risking my life for nothing", " The creep speaks the truth the mimes are way to powerful, plus I don't see the point of attacks sleeping giants", Bone said.
      Though ready to fight for the princess they didn't have a sold reason for going up against the Mimes "Well if it's like that then I bet we better let them free Simon", " 𝔖𝔦𝔪𝔬𝔫!!!!!!!", they all yelled out..." brother maybe we should take a stand I don't want to as well but if he is free", "hahehahehahe all of us will go back to being his personal play things, alright brother I'll help out and this time I'm the one who's gonna end him hahehaheha".
     Hiss put a strap collar on his neck with five chains attached to the wall. With no idea of what was happening Erts's conscious was standing at the centre of his mind and in front of him was an man with a large black and white Rob, a pure white face with a heavily restrained muzzle that was drilled into his jaws....who ever this was nobody wanted them to talk.
     Hiss and the mime discussed that the only way to free 𝔖𝔦𝔪𝔬𝔫 was to charge the Amplifier֎֍ to the point at which the welder is pushed to the edge of death.