ᎪᏢᎡᏆᏞ: Bonds

♥" Sssssssss, how beautiful is blood it's thicknessss, it's tanginessss, it's rich unique flavor.   Give me a full body diagnosessss would you, after all experimentsss make the world a better place, we might find a cure for a dangerousss virussss or end up making one even worse than AIDSsss".
     Bill was being wrapped with chains by the doctor who prolonged the 's' at the end of his plural words. With no mercy the doctor got a wet cloth and put it on Bill's face before opening a hose right about it causing the water to splash on the cloth, giving the gentleman a drowning effect. He cought and gasped for air, but it seemed useless... Rubby cried and screamed as Bill was tortured with only seconds to dead.
     The doctor then turned to the helpless Rubby ♥"beautiful lady with a perfect body, do you want me to stop?, do want me kill you first So that your little boyfriend can scream for you in his last secondsssss as a man... pretty lady". Both Bill and Ruddy's body passed out from extreme pain.
     Bill opened his eyes with jump to his feet, he noticed that he was in a room with twelve others who had already regained consciousness. Among them was Rubby who rushed to hug him, they didn't have any injuries nor scars on there bodies, but there skin was paper white.
     Erts and Corner were chatting in class when Maryrose (the smartest girl in class) approached them just to make fun of Corner " Maryrose! Leave us alone you always seem to have a problem with me!", " is it a crime to talk to class mates now Corner! If I had the power to I would kick you out of this, your present intoxicates the air!", the both of them argued until Erts said " Sometimes I think you two kiss when I'm not around", "DUDE! I'd rather kiss a cactus than that mop head".
     Once the final bell rang the two friends walked out of class and Erts saw Genius in the school uniform... this shocked him because he didn't know they were at the same school.