ϴᏟͲϴᏴᎬᎡ: Expressionist

"Do you honestly believe the children would be able to stop the coming threat it's a really toxic and bitter game they'll play... hope to see them as better worriers by the end of it all, not to mention there biggest false is them working together as a team".
     Bill♦★, Chuck♪♠ and Alkain♥♪♠ were the most sensitive to the presence of Mimes, so the trio leaped into action with a goal to extinguish the forceful entertainer. They arrived just in time to stop 𝔇𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔢 from slicing Winx's tongue out, the mime didn't take the interruption lightly so he opened his mouth and the Act࿂ shinned... Bill recognized the Converter Act symbol and he warned them to be on there toes.
     The mime made a gesture of him throwing a rope around Chuck's neck and with a physical response he pulled the clown towards him with a powerful tag and connected a serious upper cut. Alkain couldn't help but laugh at the misfortune of the clown the tide turned towards her the mime stood as though he was a baseball player with a bat.
     Bill pulled out a lighter from his pocket and he shot his blasing flames at the mime forcing him to change tactics. Alkain manifested a long black whip that she used to make the him jump up and down, before Bill forwarded to attack 𝔇𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔢 with a sword he pulled out some seconds ago. The mime was fast, but the combined attack of Alkain's twin Canon shots and Bill's Pop out sucker punch storm were too overwhelming even for the powerful mime to remain conscious.
     Alkain smiled. As joyful as they were the fact that only one mime needed two clowns at full strength  to stop it. Chuck was only now regaining conciseness, the beat up clown relaxed his jaw as he took a look at Winx and he told the other two to help the boy out. Bill on the other hand could still sense a mime near by, so he grabbed Alkain's hand before running forward and yelling out to Chuck to " take care of the boy!".
     " Perfect you've found him the othersssss will be here ssssssoon ssssso let'ssss get the prison open and realesssss the Vocal on".