17.

"Hello! Hello! Hello!" Sincere smiled for the camera "How yall doing?! It's your girl SinCity of NYC! Usually I'm only on her for SinCity After Dark but I got something special for you all today. I want to welcome my good friend and home girl Michiko Cross and Giants wide receiver Rashaad Greyson!"

The camera man zoomed out showing Michiko and Rashaad seat in the two chairs opposite of Sincere. They all smiled greeting each other. Sincere met Michiko during her family scandal ordeal when Michiko first started offering PR services solo. She was able help Sincere navigate her life during the craziness. She was Michiko's first clients and still held Michi with a retainer fee. Sincere jumped at the chance to help her friend clear the air. Keeping positive within the black community was Sincere's reason for going back to media after a long break. Both Michi and Rashaad were nervous, but because Michi trusted Sincere they both were somewhat comfortable with whatever she could possibly ask.

"So you both have been in the media this week for some wild accusations" Sincere sighed "I am not one to judge so let just talk about what's true and what's false. We are live streaming on a few platforms so there will be some questions from the public we check out throughout the stream. Cool"

"Bet" Rashaad spoke as Michi nodded

"So let's start with how you two know each other"

"I met Rashaad in the sixth grade when this kid was picking at me. I don't even remember what he said----"

"Called her a nappy headed eggroll"

"Damn" SIncere eyes' went big

"Yep" Michi shook her head with a smirk "I just stood there"

"Really"

"Michi doesn't show people when she hurt or effected by you. She goes blank. We weren't really friends but she was cool and would help me in class sometimes. I wasn't finna let him do her like that"

"So what did you do?"

"He kicked him in the chest like mortal kombat" Michi laughed "Then gave him a black eye"

"I got suspended and we became friends"

"So this is years of friendship"

"We dated in high school actually" Michi shrugged "I guess you could call it high school sweethearts"

"Okay we got a flood of comments the questions seems to be hasn't it been said that you and your wife were high school sweethearts Rashaad"

"I've never said it" he shrugged "We dated in middle school and our freshman year. Michi and I were friends still but we didn't hang out like that. We got paired for a project and started back hanging out sophomore year. I spent a year trying to get her then we started dating and yeah high school sweethearts"

"Awwwwl"

Michi rolled her eyes knowing they both silently agreed to not bring up him cheating on her with Gianni. Rashaad was mad at his wife but he still didn't want to make her look bad.

"So how did you two rekindle this friendship"

"We..." Michi tried to find the words "I mean I---"

"I got it Michi" Rashaad sat up "I reached out to Michiko about our daughter a couple weeks ago. I saw her back home in Nawlins.... We ended things in craziness and.... I wanted to talk about our daughter"

"If it's too much feel free to pass. How did yall end?"

"I dreamed of going to LSU since I was a little kid. I didn't think I would have the grades so I change my mind and decided to go to NYU with Michi. She told me don't give up and we work on my grades. NYU offered me a full ride before Winter break. Everything was cool.... but the LSU offered me a full ride.... I didn't know what to do so I just waited"