20.

Rashaad close the door after walking Michi and Reign to the car. He was pissed and knew he couldn't talk to Gia like this. He could hear her in the kitchen so he headed to his his home gym. He quickly changed into this spare workout clothes and went to his punching bag. Gia had a habit of being inconsiderate only to cry about it like a victim then try to fuck until Rashaad let it go. Not this time though. Reign had quickly become this most important person in his life. He wasn't just letting it go. Gia could've called or better yet just showed up but she chose not to in his mind. The more he thought about it the more he felt like she just pushed the issue of meeting Reign to be petty towards Michiko which mad him madder.

Upstairs Gia was absent minded in her movements to warm up her dinner. Her mind was all over the place. She wasn't sure what to do or say. She was so wrapped up in her own thoughts that she didn't realize how upset Rashaad had been. It wasn't until she had eaten and gotten ready for bed that she realize Rashaad wasn't in their room. She sighed before putting on her robe and heading down to the gym. She prepared what she wanted to say but was surprised to see he wasn't there. She searched downstairs but didn't find him. His car was still in the garage so she went tot he guest rooms upstairs. When she open the door he was sitting on the bed smiling at his phone.

"I know princess" he chuckled "You gotta go to sleep though. I'll see you tomorrow. I promise. I gotta go to a few meetings but maybe Mommy will let you hang with me for the day"

"Rashaad!" Michi yelled laughing

"Please Mommy!"

"We'll see. Daddy need security"

"I already met with two guys. Tomorrow gone be the first day I try with them"

"I really h-a-t-e you sometimes"

"L-o-v-e you too baby moms"

"Bye negro" Michi laughed "Tell Daddy goodnight"

"Goodnight Daddy! I love you more than ice cream!"

"I love you more than anything baby girl"

Rashaad hung up the phone not noticing Gia's present until he stood up. They silently stared at each other before he rolled his eyes and walk to the side of the bed to plug up his phone. Gia sighed before walking to the end of the bed.

"Rashaad look I'm sorry---"

"Don't even worry about it" he pulled the covers back and sat  down

"So you sleeping in here now?"

He didn't respond.

"Rashaad I'm sorry! I know you're upset but come on! It was an accident. I forg---"

"You bitched and moaned for a month about meeting my daughter. You fought me tooth and nail about Michi not letting you be apart of this. She finally comes around and this is how you act. You're that selfish that you'd beg to disrupt my daughters world for shits and giggles"

"What? I didn't---"

"Be real Gianna! You didn't care about meeting Reign. You showed that today. You just wanted to have something to argue with Michi about! My daughter been crying because she didn't want to meet you! Michi and I have had to talk to her over and over again for her to get comfortable and understand that you being my wife doesn't change me being her father! But once again, Gia only gives a fuck about herself!"

"It's not that at all! How could you think something like that?!"

"We just fucking talked about it G! But you don't show up for dinner and your only excuse is your forgot?! What the fuck you mean you forgot?! How you forget to come fucking home?! What the fuck were you doing to forget to come the fuck home?! "