Chapter 5

SMUT WARNING:

Bryce POV:

Addison kissed me nice and slow. She then started going down to my neck. I threw my neck back and moaned. This girl was doing something to me. All of a sudden, I felt Addison sucking on my neck.

B: Ohh. What are you doing, Addi

A: I'm claiming what's mine

B: Ouuu, I like bold Addison

A: Shut Up

She brought me over to the kitchen counter. I tried to grab her. But, she moved my hand and shook her head. 

A: "Tonight, I'm in charge."

Addison then pulled down my pants and smiled at me. How was it possible that my sweet angel was so bad. She definitely knew how to please me, and the real freak always came out. Of course, no one knew that. 

Addison then took out my member and started to lick the tip. 

B: Mhmm, Babyy

Addison then stopped. I looked at her to see that she would get the whipped cream and the chocolate sauce. This side of Addison was definitely rare, and I was always extremely grateful when she brought it out.

She then put the whipped cream and chocolate sauce on my member and began to suck on it. I threw my head back and moaned her name.  She was driving me crazy. 

A: Bubs, look at me

B: Huh?

A: I want you to look me in my eyes while I do this

B: Yes, princess

We looked at each other in the eye. At the rate of how this was going, I was about to cum.  I told Addison, and she shook her head, yes. Letting me know it was okay to in her mouth. All of a sudden, I cummed

B: Bab... Awww babyyy

Addison came up and kissed me. She had a big smile on her face. 

A: So, I guess I still got it

B: Yes, love, you definitely still got it. Now let me show you what I got.

I picked Addison up and told her to grab the strawberries in the fridge. I then went into the bedroom. Addison was giggling so hard. I could tell she was so happy. I loved it when she was happy; it brought me happiness. 

I laid her down into the bed. I fed her a strawberry. She bit it nice and slow while looking at me in the eyes. As much as I wanted to hold out on making her feel better, I couldn't. 

I went down and took off her pants. While looking at her in the eye. I then pulled down her panties with my teeth. Addison was looking at me, and I could feel her breathing increase. 

A: Bubs, I need you now. No teasing tonight

B: Yes, mam

I kissed the inner side of her thighs. That sent her she already began to pant.

B: Calm down, Princess. I'm gonna take care of you.

I then inserted two fingers in. She was so wet. I knew that she had been waiting a while to do this. The truth is we hadn't had sex since before the twins were born. And we both definitely were going crazy.

I then put my mouth onto her spot. She began to moan. I knew she was about to go crazy.

A: Yes, Brycceee

I then inserted another finger. Addison gasped. I knew that she liked it rough and that she would want more. Addison's breathing increased ten times more.