Chapter-2

Bryce POV:

This wasn't going to end well. We both had clearly spoken to our friends. We clearly had a lot of things that needed to be said. And I knew this would end either good or bad there was no in-between. I didn't want to argue for the babies, and I would like to put them down together.

B: Look, Adds, I think we should talk after we've put them down. I want to do their night routine together. I don't want to argue and then not do it together.

A: That works for me. Dinner was amazing, Bryce. Thank you

B: Of course, Addison.

We went into the bathroom. I started the bath. Making sure the twin's mini bathtubs were in there. I grabbed their towels and waited for Addison to bring their twins. We put Carter and Amara in the bath; we then began to talk to the babies. Making them giggle. It was my favorite thing to hear.

We then cleaned them up and put them in the nursery. We dressed them, and Addison fed them. We then read them a bedtime story while rocking them, and they finally fell asleep. I turned on the monitor so that we could hear them. Addison was walking to the bedroom.

B: "Meet me in the living room. I don't want to argue in our bedroom.

A: Okay, I'm just gonna grab the monitor.

Addison walked into the living room. And grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses.

B: So, what's with the wine.

A: I thought we might need it. Not even might. We are gonna need it.

B: Look, Adds, I don't want to argue anymore. What we've been doing isn't us.

A: I couldn't agree with you more

B: I promise that I will fight for us, but I can't be the only one fighting

A: Bryce, I know I've let you down. I don't want to let you down. I don't want to let us down. I don't want to question years, from know what I could've done better to save us.

B: Look, Adds, please make me a promise. When I gave you the promise ring, you never took it off. You only took it off when I gave you the wedding ring. And even then, you rotated your promise ring to your right hand, with your wedding ring on the left. Don't take off your wedding ring until you know there is nothing left to fight for.

A: So, I have an idea

B: What's that?

A: We go up to our house in Joshua Tree

B: Purchasing the house after the twin's birth may have been the smartest thing I've ever done.

A: Joshua Tree always works for us. We can fix our relationship before it is way past damage. Nessa and Mads will watch Amara and Carter only for the day. We will be back at night time. So what do you say?

B: I say, let's fix our relationship.

A: But, that means no more sleeping in the nursery.

Addison POV:

All of a sudden, Bryce looks into my eyes, and I began to look in his. And for once in a long time, I see the man with which I am in love with. I leaned in, and he leaned in. And we kissed. It was passionate. It felt like it had been so long. Bryce then picked me up bridal style. I began to giggle.

B: Shhh Adds, the twins are sleeping

A: Okay, okay

He put me down on the bed. And then he began to kiss me some more. I had missed Bryce so much, and it wasn't one specific thing. It was everything his touch, his kisses, him making me laugh. I always knew Bryce was meant for me, but being in the same house. Yet away from each other made me realize how crazy I was going without him.

I was forgoing all the way tonight, but I knew Bryce wanted our time to be special. I kissed him before going to put on his merch. It always drove him crazy. I winked at him and then climbed into bed. He wrapped his arm around me.

A: Bryce, you know I broke down today with the girls

B: Ya, me too with Josh.

A: I don't want to lose you, Bryce. I am scared to lose you to lose us.

B: Hey, you aren't gonna lose me. I promise the worse that'll happen is me having to move back into sway. Even if it is for a little while, it'll show us how strong we are. I promise we are gonna get married.

A: But, we have to learn to make time for each other. Bring back the romance.

B: Okay, I will

*The next day

Bryce POV:

Last night, Addison and I both got up and dealt with the twins together. We were a team again, and it felt amazing. I woke up early and went and picked up some roses. I then made her avocado toast, bacon, and eggs. I made myself chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I then made some coffee. I then grabbed the tray and the flowers and brought them into the room.

I set the tray on the bedside table and then kissed her forehead. Addison began to stir. I could tell she was a little confused. She then looked at me and smiled. She grabbed my neck down and kissed me passionately.

A: Good Morning, baby

B: Good Morning, my queen. I made you breakfast and brought you flowers. Oh, and there is coffee

A: Have I told you that I love you

B: Not recently

A: Well, I love you more than life itself. I thank you every day for our angels.

B: I love you more, and I should be thanking you. You are the one who brought them into this world.

Addison POV:

When Bryce said he would make an effort, he meant it. He really wanted to fix things between us. And that was all I needed him to do, to know that our trip to Joshua Tree. It would be one we wouldn't forget.

We ate our breakfast and then spent the rest of our day in the nursery with the twins. It felt good not to argue. I just hoped that this would be permanent. I was tired of the arguing, and I don't want to argue with Bryce anymore. I want to love him, and I want to love our family.