Chapter 18

Addison POV:

Bryce wants to take a leap and take a chance, but I don't know if I am ready to leap with him just yet. We are just coming out of our hardest year together, and the twins weren't even one yet, so how would it be as they get older. Would it be easier? Would Bryce want more kids? Would I want more kids? I mean, we had Carter and Amara already, so what more would I want. After a great day of horseback riding, we went to the hotel to shower and get ready for dinner. The whole car ride, I was silent. I had so many questions for Bryce, but I would bring up all of them during dinner. As I was finished getting ready, Bryce was entering the hotel room with flowers. I looked at him and smiled.

B: It is a date, which means you should have flowers

Bryce took my hand and led me out of the car to the convertible. He opened my car door and made sure I was fully inside before closing. As he drove to dinner, he placed his hand on my inner thigh, making tiny circles. As we made our way to an extremely fancy restaurant Bryce, helped me out of the car and lead me inside. We sat across from each other at a table. Bryce being extremely attentive tonight.

B: What are you worrying about, Addison? You barely spoke anywords to me since we've let the stables. Are you freaked out about me talking about a house?

A: Yes, Bryce, I don't mean to ruin our dinner. But, may I remind you that we were engaged in May, and in August, you broke off the engagement. How can I think about making such a permanent decision when all I know is really permanent is the twins. Sometimes you wake up with a different outlook on life.

B: Okay, we haven't had the easiest year Addison. But, I am trying to get our family back on track. We can't live in that apartment forever, Addison. The twins are gonna need their own space. They are already getting bigger and running out of space, Addison. When you bought that apartment, you thought it was gonna be just for you or us. But, the twins came. I am sorry that I am trying to give you everything you want in life.

A: You know what I wanted. I wanted to be engaged this whole time. I wanted to be planning a wedding to become a Hall. You know what I got, an engagement broke off. And you left my house for two months. I was alone for two months, Bryce dealing with postpartum depression. You left me, Bryce, when I needed you most.

B: I tried to help you, Addison. You pushed me away. You can only push someone so many times until they stop wanting to be pushed.

After what he said, I couldn't even say anything back. Yes, I had pushed Bryce to limits we had never expected to be pushed. But, he was also supposed to stand tall and not leave me when I needed him most. As much arguing as I wanted to do, I couldn't because I saw both sides. We ate our dinner in silence, both of us scared to cause another argument. But this isn't how I wanted our night to go. As he drove us back to the hotel, I constantly looked at Bryce, and I knew that the argument was getting to him. As we walked into the hotel room, I grabbed Bryce's hand to face me. I then ran my hand into his head and looked him into the eye.

A: I'm sorry. I am just scared, Bryce, that we will make all these plans and you will leave. Then I'll be stuck with a gigantic house and horses. Just memories of everything we ever wanted, but you won't be by my side.

Bryce then traced his thumb along my cheek.

B: I am not going anywhere, Addison. I know I left once, but I am not leaving anymore. Me leaving the first time was the biggest mistake I ever made. I love you, and I want to give you everything you want in life, but we can't keep reliving the same argument. It isn't healthy. We gotta move on. Because if we don't move on from that, we can't move on to our future.

A: I know. And I love you more

SMUT WARNING:

I then pulled Bryce's face down to mine and connected our lips. As soon as my lips connected to his, they moved in perfect sync. We were not the people we once were, and it's time to put that behind us. I slowly backed us onto the bed, and Bryce sat down while I straddled him, not once breaking the kiss. I slowly began to nibble on his ear and kiss along his neck while tugging at his hair.

B: Oh, Addison

I then ran my hands along with Bryce's button-up, slowly undoing every button until his shirt fell off at the shoulders. I then ran my hands up and down Bryce's chest. I then unstraddled from Bryce and made my way to his chest. I left open kisses all along his chest, leaving marks so he wouldn't post any after workout photos. As soon as I was done, Bryce stood up and went behind me. He left open kisses on my shoulder and slowly unzipped my dress. Each time he unzipped it more, he left kisses down my spine. Each time, I melted more and more under his touch.

Bryce POV:

As I finally undressed Addison fully, I laid her onto the bed and went up to her lips to kiss her. I then trailed down her body with open wet kisses, finally getting to her inner thighs.

B: What do you want

A: please make me scream louder than ever before

B: What else

A: I want your tongue to hit my clit, and I want you to drive me crazy

As soon as Addison said that, I inserted two fingers inside of her. She moaned as she wasn't expecting it. I began to finger her slowly in the beginning.

A: Speed up Bryce

B: Good, talk to me tell me what you like

I sped up my speed, and then I put my mouth on her wet pussy. As soon as my tongue was in, Addison began to arch her back.

A: In.. insert another finger. Pppplease

I inserted another finger, and as I did that, I began to suck on her clit. I held Addison down with my free hand, as I can tell she was feeling everything in her stomach.

A: Babbbbeee, IIIII'mmm gonna cummm

As she said that, she released into my mouth. As I slurped her up, she reached down to grab my face and kissed me. She then took my fingers and put them in her mouth while staring me down. Addison then pushed me onto the bed and slid my pants and underwear off.

B: Addison

A: No, no talking at all.

She then went up to my chest and began to kiss all along my chest as soon as she made her way down to my dick. She slowly spits on it, making it wet just good enough for her liking. She then gave extra attention to the tip before she took my whole dick into her mouth. As she sucked me, she began to massage my balls—something Addison had never done before. It was like we were different people.

B: Addison, I am gonna cum

As I cummed into Addison's mouth, she carefully whipped her face, making sure nothing was left. I grabbed her by her neck and kissed her roughly. I then turned her around while slapping her ass. And inserted me into her. She began to moan as I inserted myself fully. I then began to pull her hair as I thrust in and out of her.

A: Bryce, I want to look in your eyes

I quickly turned her around, laid her onto the bed to lay on top of her, and inserted myself. As I looked into her eyes, I saw my past, my present, and my future. I quickly kissed Addison as we reached our climax together.

SMUT OVER:

Still Bryce POV:

I rolled over, grabbing the covers to cover our body, but Addison quickly got up to pee. When she was coming back to bed, she had Gatorade in her hands. She gave me a high five, and I pulled her into me as I kissed her head.

A: We should get your mom a really nice gift.

B: My mom can get a rolls Royce after that performance.

Addison playfully hit me.

B: I'm serious. We have never had sex like that, but it's not sex we should often have because it's that amazing

A: No ya, but I feel like you deserved my secrets I have a lot more from where that came from. I love you Bryce.

B: I love you more Addison, and I promise you will be a Hall