Track 1: Now or Never

Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never
It's now or never (now or never)

"Thank you, We're RIOT! Tell your friends."

The last note rings out. Lights are shining directly into the eyes of a young band. The adrenaline is flowing through all of their veins. Daisy, a young girl just wishing to fulfill her brother's biggest dream. Lara, proving to her parents that a girl like her can make it in life. And Rane, just trying to live their life the way they want.

"Yes! That's what I'm talking about D," Lara calls out to Daisy from behind her drums. She's wearing a light pink denim jumpsuit, just a few shades lighter than her hair, with white boots. That was her signature color, she was always wearing some shade of pink. Just like Daisy and her burnt orange flannel that used to belong to her brother. You would never see her without it.

"You think he would have liked it?" Daisy asks her, panting. They had just finished rehearsals. In her black jean skirt and black cropped cami, she had gotten too hot in her flannel and had tied it around her waist. With her brown hair tied up and her converse, she didn't look too different from usual.

"Of course he would have D, he'd have been so pumped to see you perform like that." Rane places their hand on their friend's shoulder. "We should go fuel up before the real thing though, I know how you get on an empty stomach." Rane throws her dark dreads into a large bun on top of their head. Their light teal slip dress compliments their dark complexion, and the ripped tights and chunky boots add the edge they like. Rane was always experimenting with their style. teetering on the edge of masculine and feminine, pushing gender norms. Right now they were sporting a thin mustache and dark lipstick.

"I was thinking, Burgers from Fran's? That cool with you two?" Lara comes up behind the two. Fran's is this cute little cafe down the strip. They serve killer veggie burgers, and as someone who's sworn off meat, it's perfect for Daisy.

"Duh, isn't it like, a tradition at this point? Fran's veggie burgers before each show?" Daisy says. Rane and Lara supported her in the decision of swearing off meat after finding out what happened to Daisy's brother. Before each show, they get a veggie burger together even though the other two hadn't given up meat. It's cute.

"Alright babes, let's dig in. We're about to perform the biggest show of our little careers." Lara falls onto the old brown couch.

"Either of you think this tastes a little weird tonight?" Daisy asks.
"Chill D, veggie burgers ain't killed us yet." Oh, famous last words Rane.

The next thing Daisy remembers is waking up in the ambulance. Rane and Lara on either side of her, not moving. A paramedic leans over, saying something inaudible. Then, everything goes dark again.

She can hear crying, it kinda sounds like Lara. And a hand is gripping her own, the rings probable means it's Rane. But when Daisy opens her eyes, everything's still dark. Before long, she's asleep again. When Daisy finally blinks her eyes open for good there's a girl above her.

"Ah!" They both exclaim. As she's trying to jerk away, Daisy shoots up. Except, when they should have collided, Daisy went right through her.

"Who are you?" The girl yells out. She's probably just a few years younger than Daisy, wearing a large blue sweater over a pair of shorts. Large frame glasses sit on her nose, her hair tied back in a thick curly ponytail.

"Who am I? Who are you? And where am I?" Daisy says. 
"I'm Julie, now who are you? And what are you doing in my mom's studio?"